Gaming The Legend of Kage 2

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it because I used to own Legend of Kage for NES and thought it weird to have a sequel to it so many years later.

It's a decent sidescrolling beat 'em up in the style of the same one. You still do the big air jumps, you still throw some ninja stars.

The only negative is the graphics are stuck in 1989, never progressing beyond what might have been used on SNES. If you aren't in it for an awesome visual experience and just want to chop down ninja after ninja it should be fun for an hour or two.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you enjoy old Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Five O, or Shinobi you should try it. I found it to be pretty difficult though, especially on some of the bosses. The graphics aren't the best but I wouldn't say they were bad. If you are a fan of side scrolling action games its worth trying. Just don't expect something as polished as Castlevania OOE, or Megaman ZX.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing it now and I must say its not bad. I notice that there are only two characters and am wondering whether or not you get more when you beat the game.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gettogaara said:
I started playing it now and I must say its not bad. I notice that there are only two characters and am wondering whether or not you get more when you beat the game.

Thats not such a bad thing because there are a quite a few moves from what I recall. Heck, most games only have one character.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Its decent... worth a try IMO. I didn't finish it, but the gameplay is pretty ok. Its kinda like Naruto Ninja Council, only with samurai-y swords and story.
I see what u mean its pretty similar too it but in naruto ninja council you have jutsus and you fight the characters from the show so its much more enjoyable I think I'll finish this though just for the sake of finishing it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed it while it lasted, far better than the first game that is for sure. Probably the best game of its type on the DS, though thats not saying much.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I likes the bosses! They weren`t to easy... Really enjoyable game
wink.gif

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I likes the bosses! They weren`t to easy... Really enjoyable game
I know I'm stuck on Ayame the sister of the little girl and the witch girl cause you have to keep running up the wall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?