Homebrew The Last Annoying problem (3DS XL)

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello people,

I have 3DS XL on 10.7.0.32E (european), i did HARDMOD, and tryied use OOTHAX, but my Ocarine is USA, and dosent worked.

I tryied do this tutorial :

This tutorial tells you to make a NAND.bin dump , and modify it with a program that will change some browser files to version 10.2 , where it would be possible to use the HAX browser. However when I do this and try to use hax browser , the following message appears :

"This Browser Version is not recognized/supported by 3DS_browserhax_common.Ehether this also applies to the exploit you are using is a separate matter. See the 3ds_browserhax_common repo README if you just want to see if the browser exploit crashes."

I think if ido the exploit, de other things i can do pefectly. Cause i know install the rx, my problem is with the exploit.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
To be honest i would suggest you don't use videotutorials to do stuff related to the 3DS hacking, every day new tools are being released and these videos start getting old and outdated.

Also, he's known for stamping his name over the author's in known 3DS Apps (If you follow his rxTools guide, you will end with a Yakarea Boot Manager and a RxTools Yakara Mod which are just outdated version of CTRbootmanager and rxTools).

Sadly I don't have any input to your problem, I hope you find a way to run browserhax.

Reactions: DinohScene

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The hardmod downgrade stuff only downgrades the FIRM partition, this method was only any good befire thw release of the 10.3+ downgrade tools, you will have to get it booting into the homebrew channel first then you can just use the safesysupdater to downgrade directly to 9.2

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The hardmod downgrade stuff only downgrades the FIRM partition, this method was only any good befire thw release of the 10.3+ downgrade tools, you will have to get it booting into the homebrew channel first then you can just use the safesysupdater to downgrade directly to 9.2

I know but how i boot the homebrew ? I dont have OOT or Cubic Ninja (E), i only have OOT(USA) and the console is (E)

End of the URL

I did it, put appear " Stoped execution. Maybe this page is larger, and either cant be showed'.

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you downgrade the browser further?

I dont know, i used this program to do some alteration on nand and up him to 3DS, but i dont know whats this did.
dump.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: