Gaming The house of the dead overkill

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been known for a while now. I've been anticipating it ever since I heard of it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
It's been known for a while now. I've been anticipating it ever since I heard of it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
I'm surprised how much this game swears, just in the screen shots. I've never heard a house of the dead game swear before...

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think its safe to say this game will be good LOL

how many parents will be complaining...

domo kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I heard about that a while ago, but looks like a great game and I'm planning on buying it as long as it has enough extra content to be worth buying since the developers told Nintendo Power it will only take you 4 hours to beat the main story. But games like this on the Wii need to be supported.

Animehead

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks awesome- love the way they`ve adopted the old 70`s sleaze cinema/grindhouse style into a game. The graphics look brilliant and the gameplay is classic house of the dead- it`s the first HOTD not to be developed by sega instead headstrong games made it and sega liscenced it i was a bit worried about that initially but it looks like they`ve done a damn good job!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.