Hacking Discussion The hard decision between online play, or softmod.

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the Octo Expansion coming tomorrow, and Fortnite already on the eShop it's been a hard month to wether stay or update in order to play new releases. What do you think of this, and how you feel about it?

Last edited by Slackot,

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never asked for you to take a decision to me. I'm staying on 4.1.0. I just wanted to hear your situation, and how YOU feel about it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There. I updated the thread in order to avoid any confusions.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually considering updating now and then buying another switch but if I wait too long the new switch might not be on 4.1.0 so it's kinda pointless. Maybe i'll just keep this one in low firmware and buy a new switch later for online play. yeah that sounds better.

Reactions: Slackot

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually considering updating now and then buying another switch but if I wait too long the new switch might not be on 4.1.0 so it's kinda pointless. Maybe i'll just keep this one in low firmware and buy a new switch later for online play. yeah that sounds better.

Sounds like a good idea and I've been thinking of doing that, but unfortunately I'm not the richest person in the world.

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the Octo Expansion coming tomorrow, and Fortnite already on the eShop it's been a hard month to wether stay or update in order to play new releases. What do you think of this, and how you feel about it?
Buy a second switch, sell the joycons / dock that comes with it as you already own it.

Should leave you only spending £100-£120 if you buy preowned.

Of course if you can’t afford a switch right now (or don’t want a second) then honestly it just comes down to what YOU want to play. Are YOU going to play fornite and the Splatoon dlc? If so, then go for it. Don’t limit yourself from your own console. Have some fun!

Edit: If you’re from the U.K. I can link you to a couple Nintendo switches for £200 shipping included. For elsewhere check buy and sell sites like Craigslist if you want the absolute cheapest. Might even get lucky and find someone selling just the console itself.

Last edited by TotalJustice,

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
It wasn't supposed to be a question. I wanted to see what YOU might feel about this.
Everyone and their mother is making a thread like this. Please for the love of God, please oh please stop making these kinds of threads. I'm not directing this at you specifically, I'm directing this at everyone.

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone and their mother is making a thread like this. Please for the love of God, please oh please stop making these kinds of threads. I'm not directing this at you specifically, I'm directing this at everyone.

I'm sorry for filling up the forum with more threads like this. Wasn't trying to.

Reactions: JellyPerson

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you update? and paint your switch pink? oh and get a new car, silver, toyota if possible, or nissan, since people cant seem to think by themselves.

rwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already got a second set of joycons, dock, charger, and 2 pro controllers... I'm just going to hop on ebay and pick up a tablet only switch and call it a day. I've already got my pre order in for sx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse