The GBAtemp Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh dear, just realized I'll be somewhere without Internet access for a couple of days starting Monday so I may not be able to submit my answers in time :(

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear, just realized I'll be somewhere without Internet access for a couple of days starting Monday so I may not be able to submit my answers in time :(

Tempcast should be out today, or tomorrow. As long as it's not a question you have to ponder for days you'll have time.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Tempcast should be out today, or tomorrow. As long as it's not a question you have to ponder for days you'll have time.
My Monday is in ~ 24 hours, and if the next Tempcast will come at the same time as the last one that'll be in about 32 hours. Your tomorrow, yes - but not for me. Damn you time zones :nayps3:

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My Monday is in ~ 24 hours, and if the next Tempcast will come at the same time as the last one that'll be in about 32 hours. Your tomorrow, yes - but not for me. Damn you time zones :nayps3:

Ouch then. I'm not sure who's in the Tempcaast this time. Terminator is in the USA, and Hadrian in Europe so most likely my time or a hour or two off. :/ If you can definitely try to find someone with internet access, or go to your local library.

D

Deleted_171835

Actually the competition does end kind of early. Not sure if I'll be able to listen to the Tempcast and get all the clues by then.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know if for whatever reason you realise that a answer that you sent me was wrong, you can always submit them again and I'll then only count the most recent PM you send.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ugh, 9 and 10 are annoying. 9 is just hard to find and 10 is too vague. There's like at least 4 ways to interpret it.

D

Deleted_171835

Number #10 makes hardly any sense. The top question? How are we supposed to know what they mean by that?

Also with Question #8, I'm not sure if they said the right date as it doesn't seem to make much sense.

D

Deleted_171835

Many people have got it perfectly correct so I doubt it's the questions, I didn't do the Tempcast questions myself but I found it straight away.
It's just that the question isn't very specific about what it's referring to. Top question could mean anything.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just that the question isn't very specific about what it's referring to. Top question could mean anything.
I dunno what to tell you, I got them correct and I'm pretty damn stupid. I wouldn't have approved them if they didn't make sense, though I understand if some none native English speaking people may not understand them as well.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That moment when you feel smart and know what question 10 means... but can't figure out how to find the answer :ha:

EDIT: Nevermind, Google was my friend. Now I just need #9...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it'll come down to a random draw after all.
That's only those particular Tempcast answers I'm commenting on.

You wouldn't believe how wrong some people are with the easiest of clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice