The Free Shipping Survey

  • Thread starter Thread starter RupeeClock
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 24,095
  • Replies Replies 189

American/Canadian Customers: How long did you wait on free shipping?

  • Under 1 week

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1-2 weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-5 weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+ weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It never arrived!

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Does not apply to me (not from this region)

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
ShadowSoldier said:
personuser said:
ShadowSoldier said:
I'm curious about this, I want to see if this happened before to you guys before I open a ticket. I ordered an R4 on there yesterday. Email today says it's shipped.

I paid the $1.00 extra just in case for the packaging and whatnot. Same thing as I did with my Acekard. My Acekard had a tracking number, yet this R4 didn't get one. Reason?

Did you get anything else with the acekard?

Only a 2gb card bundled with it...

Okay, ya, that ain't gonna be $50.

Like I said, the # might have not come in yet, mine took 2 weeks to appear on the shoptemp page.

I'd wait at least another day to see what happens.
 
in my 5th week and i still haven't got it
frown.gif
 
Still waiting on mine, but quick question.

First mine said it was being processed for delivery, now it says:

The item (********) was posted on 5-Nov-2010.

That it. What's it mean?
 
Sharido said:
Still waiting on mine, but quick question.

First mine said it was being processed for delivery, now it says:

The item (********) was posted on 5-Nov-2010.

That it. What's it mean?

I had that message. It's in the process of leaving HK. You will have to wait and you'll get a message saying "Your item will leave hk on a date they stated".
 
Well, ordered my DSTwo on 10/13/2010....showed shipped on 10/15/2010 (shipping to US). Finally arrived yesterday - 11/12/2010. Happy I finally got it, but it took a while. On the flip side, the card is GREAT!
smile.gif
Totally worth the wait!
 
txskeets said:
Well, ordered my DSTwo on 10/13/2010....showed shipped on 10/15/2010 (shipping to US). Finally arrived yesterday - 11/12/2010. Happy I finally got it, but it took a while. On the flip side, the card is GREAT!
smile.gif
Totally worth the wait!
Congrats. I am still waiting since the 9 tth october.
 
Ordred DSTWO and SD card on Oct. 18th.

Shipped on 20th

Left HK on Nov. 5th

Arrived TODAY, the 13th, an hour earlier than mail usually comes so I MISSED IT! UGH!

Can pick it up on Monday from the local post office at eight AM.
 
personuser said:
Ordred DSTWO and SD card on Oct. 18th.

Shipped on 20th

Left HK on Nov. 5th

Arrived TODAY, the 13th, an hour earlier than mail usually comes so I MISSED IT! UGH!

Can pick it up on Monday from the local post office at eight AM.

congratulations ^^
hard luck with the recovery of the parcel but the most important it arrived
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted