The Flow's upcoming HENkaku exploit has not been patched out by new 3.68 Vita firmware

qe119wn.png

Last Monday, we saw the unexpected release of a new firmware for the PlayStation Vita. The biggest question that seemed to run through people's minds was, "did The Flow's exploit get patched?" Now, it appears that he's gone through and tested out his new unreleased hack for 3.67 on the latest firmware, and it has been confirmed that the upcoming exploit has not been patched out, and The Flow already managed to get Henkaku on it. This doesn't mean we'll be getting a 3.68 hack for certain, but it does mean that the door is open for future exploits on this firmware.

Though this is good news, those that want homebrew on their Vita shouldn't update just yet. As always, if you have the coveted 3.60 FW, stay on it, and if you're above that, it's still unwise to update to 3.68 as of yet. While The Flow is hard at work providing players will an exploit for higher firmwares, and there's a possibility of a 3.68 FW hack being possible at some point, there's still no scheduled timeframe for the 3.67 exploit, and he's not announced anything other than his recent findings in regards to 3.68.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I can ONLY found weeb games featuring weeb fanservice underaged 5th sized b00b anime grill games on vita, excluding indie stuffs ofc
So where are some games like:
-Little Big Planet Vita (LBP2 but portable!)
-Uncharted Golden Abyss
-CoD BO2 Declassified
-Wipeout 2048 (was that the name?)
-PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
-Ratchet and Clank trilogy
-Sly trilogy
-Everybody's Golf
-Metal Gear Solid collection
-Minecraft Vita
-Terraria
-Darkest Dungeon
-Risk of Rain
-Hotline Miami 1 and 2
-Undertale
A large etc...

Again, just another user that apparently didn't do a proper research of games and only saw the recently released games, which are "weeb games" because they are marketed to the japanese audience, where vita is still alive and kicking

Reactions: Deleted User

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So where are some games like:
-Little Big Planet Vita (LBP2 but portable!)
-Uncharted Golden Abyss
-CoD BO2 Declassified
-Wipeout 2048 (was that the name?)
-PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
-Ratchet and Clank trilogy
-Sly trilogy
-Everybody's Golf
-Metal Gear Solid collection
-Minecraft Vita
-Terraria
-Darkest Dungeon
-Risk of Rain
-Hotline Miami 1 and 2
-Undertale
A large etc...

Again, just another user that apparently didn't do a proper research of games and only saw the recently released games, which are "weeb games" because they are marketed to the japanese audience, where vita is still alive and kicking
those games are from Sony's 1st party studio or from 3rd parties which they support are totally discontinued after 1st years of vita's release, now, i'm 100% sure Vita get ONLY weeb games from 3rd japanese studios, at least last 3 years things are went this way.

Terraria, darkest dungeon, hotline miami and undertale are indies, which available elsewhere, and u don't have to get a new vita for those.

so basically all people who purchase a Vita will only get Weebs fanservice neat games, unless they wonna play 10 year old portings .

Last edited by leon315,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
those games are from Sony's 1st party studio or from 3rd parties which they support are totally discontinued after 1st years of vita's release, now, i'm 100% sure Vita get ONLY weeb games from 3rd japanese studios.
Yet again:
Of course that is what is happening, because the only place where vita is still going strong is on Japan, so developers stay at the safe side and release games marketed at that audience only, instead of releasing games which could "damage" the sales because X genre is not popular in Japan, where most of the vita market currently is, and it's still going strong.
Did you even bother to read the last part of my previous message?

Also please, let's stop going off-topic

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, unless ur are a weeb and love weeb stuffs, then vita is made for u

What is a weeb?
I hate those vita jap games, best games on vita are a few of the racing games and cod, Adrenaline is the best thing about psvita in my book.

Also should this hack work on 3.65? Have a slim waiting to be hacked as well as an already hacked 3.60 vita, got them both for £100, wouldn't recommend spending a lot to get one unless your into jap animae looking games.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What is a weeb?
I hate those vita jap games, best games on vita are a few of the racing games and cod, Adrenaline is the best thing about psvita in my book.

Also should this hack work on 3.65? Have a slim waiting to be hacked as well as an already hacked 3.60 vita, got them both for £100, wouldn't recommend spending a lot to get one unless your into jap animae looking games.

the definition of WEEB:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weeb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1