Gaming The Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Thread

fenthwick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do anyone have any tactics on the missio where you have to find the informant? I seem to loose because one of them gets killed after a while all the time.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got owned by mydia at 8-4
any tips on how to beat her ?

i have no problem defeating all enemies in the map except her
she can 1-2 hit kill all my characters + espers
frown.gif

btw i'm lvl 41-43

What i did was to keep everyone back, especially Penelo and her 4 Carbuncles. Then sent Basch in solo, with Protect on gambit, while still in range of penelo's heals. Also had Ashe's Haste on Gambit and had Ashe and Kytes just deal with Bomb spawns easily. Basch should tank Mydia quite easily as long as you focus all the healers on him and before too long Mydia will go down. You can send in Espers if you want but they might mess things up since they make Mydia lose focus on Basch.

superkris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone provide me with a nice pic of the "ring of pact"

I hate the one in the strategy guide!!!

(P.S. please don't link to gamefaqs since I can't load the site from work)
Thanks

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
got owned by mydia at 8-4
any tips on how to beat her ?

i have no problem defeating all enemies in the map except her
she can 1-2 hit kill all my characters + espers
frown.gif

btw i'm lvl 41-43

What i did was to keep everyone back, especially Penelo and her 4 Carbuncles. Then sent Basch in solo, with Protect on gambit, while still in range of penelo's heals. Also had Ashe's Haste on Gambit and had Ashe and Kytes just deal with Bomb spawns easily. Basch should tank Mydia quite easily as long as you focus all the healers on him and before too long Mydia will go down. You can send in Espers if you want but they might mess things up since they make Mydia lose focus on Basch.

Mydia was pretty easy, you just had to make sure not to concentrate your attacks on Mydia or else the bombs that get summoned will wipe out your party in a flash. I used all my summons towards Ramuh and Ixion's, since Shiva & Shivar are weak against fire. I wasn't really concentrated on weaknesses, just for strenght. Ramuh could deal a lot of damnage and Ixion's could take a lot of damage so they'd take some of the heat off my leaders.

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh I'm stuck at i think it is 6-5, i always capture all of the gates except one behind the judge, and when i try to capture it i always die:S. Any time i just go straight for the judge after closing the gate they spam healing espers and kill me

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im only 25% done
tongue.gif
then again, ive been busy these passed weeks, but now i can play
tongue.gif
akthough im playing Gunbound and Soldier Front a lot.. so that distracts me from DS playing
cry.gif
just to........ addicting

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't figured this out yet. How do I know which group leaders will get which espers I put in a troupe?

It's simple, really. Each of your leaders is a certain fighting type: melee, ranged or flying. Espers work the same way, so they'll generally be assigned to their relative leaders. The only exception I recall seeing is if you begin a mission without a certain type of Esper that perhaps doesn't fit a particular leader, then the game will assign them evenly to someone else. Like say your Esper selection doesn't include any melee monsters, someone like Vaan, who is a melee fighter, might get assigned some flying Espers instead. But any type of stat bonus that your leaders may have because of an equipped item will only affect the Espers assigned to them, and those bonuses are usually specific to the leader's fighting type. So, it usually pays to try to keep Espers assigned to relative leaders.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmm. If I remember correctly, there's a longer version of the Game Over piano theme, I think it played around the end of Chapter 3 *spoilers*with Vaan and Penelo*Spoilers*. Anyone got any info on it?

mat88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like a lot this game. I'm only in chapter 3 right now.

But there is something that I don't understand. The guy with me said that if I collect the materials he can make some cool weapons. I've collected some materials, and I found some recipe. But how can I make those powerfull items??

Bourbanog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been playing the game a bit and I'm around the end of chapter 3. Awesome game so far, I hope it keeps going like this.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like a lot this game. I'm only in chapter 3 right now.

But there is something that I don't understand. The guy with me said that if I collect the materials he can make some cool weapons. I've collected some materials, and I found some recipe. But how can I make those powerfull items??

Yeah, that's actually only going to take place in a certain sequence. Look on the bulletin board (located on the bridge of your ship) for side quests. Many of those will entail retrieving materials. The regular materials that you find will be used to make items by a different character later in the game.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm now at 50% of the game and it is for the first time that i needed to buy some/craf some weapons and stuff to beat a mission. Also the first that i use the magic spells that are not automaticly cast
tongue.gif

I love the game!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
three questions:

1) How did you beat Ultima? I beated her with a strategy I dont like that much and I was on last minute, whats the better strategy?

2) How you acquire those flowers on stage which their icon is a small apple on map screen? what are they?

3) How to control Esper summonations? When I put 1 level one and one level 2, I'll have tons of useless level one and just 2 of level two espers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello