the end of the quote"hd consoles"

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by T3GZdev, Feb 19, 2012.

Feb 19, 2012
  1. T3GZdev
    OP

Member T3GZdev head of T3GZdev

United States
    every once in a while during the 360, PS3, Wii life span we have all been scared when ever a new game is released hearing the statement" for the HD consoles" or "HD releases" short for PS3 & 360 & not wii basically. with the wii not being an HD console well it supports 480p (which i have always though as half HD) but apparently that & the consoles horse power wasn't good enough for developers to share a majority of games released on PS3/360 with wii. (tho there are no PS3/360 games that actually use 1080p :ninja: )

now the wii u is coming tho, not to long from now & is in fact HD & will use full 1080p in games, replacing our current wii taking on the bull, & well getting rid of the "for HD consoles" quote? with every console being HD wouldn't be necessary to say that anymore. unless the term "for the FullHD consoles" meaning 1080p arises lol.
    [​IMG]

lol imagine next next gen when consoles are released with 4k resolutions, if some only still support 1080p or 2k, then we will have quotes like "for the 4k consoles" :blink:

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    I swear Ninty fanboys are more obsessed with HD than their MS and Sony counterparts.

1 person likes this.
  3. T3GZdev
    OP

Member T3GZdev head of T3GZdev

United States
    not relly being a fanboy, or obsessed about HD just a thought.
    if i was obsessed about hd, i wouldl be one of those guys that compare pixles& lines between 360 & ps3 games. :rofl:

so you think because i think the term "hd consoles" will dissapear im a ninty fanboy?
    & my liking for every console i own Nintendo, SEGA, SONY, & Microsoft will dissapear also? :ninja: