Hardware the DSTWO preflashed thingie.. !?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys i want to buy a dstwo soon cuz many ppl say its the best has the most updates and is reliable etc. my question is Where can i buy a preflashed one ? i do find sites but does that mean i have to pick a sdcard with it like a 2gb or 4gb etc. so that its preflashed ? or is it preflashed even without picking a sd card ?! isnt it stored on the sd card.. if they preflash it for me so i can directly play it on 5.1 FW 3DS ..!?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I know, the kernel is stored on the flashcard itself, and the menu is stored on the SD card.
The kernel is the important thing to update as it is the piece of soft/firmware that tricks the (3)DS into loading the card. So when you buy a pre-flashed card that is updated, you just have to copy the menu files to SD (and ROMs/homebrew) and you can start playing.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

clauspatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preflashed that's to say you dont need another console to update your dstwo yourself, you just need download the latest firmware v1.12,then unzip it,open the folder and copy the root files into your micro sd card,then you can make your card work wel on 3ds v5.1.0-11. if you have micro sd card aready ,then you dont need buy it any more , if you dont have,then a micro sd card is necessary, you need it to store kernel firmware, games or E-book or movie and so on .

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
okay cool, my problem is the company here who orderes from N.America wont order the flashcards for me no matter what site i give them they either give me a msg, Unsafe Seller, or Unsafe Site. they order mostly from Amazon,Ebay. but the Dstwo isnt available on either of those.

TattooDalton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to find one of these for about 3 months but the only payment method i have is paypal I wish i could find a store or someone willing to get one for me and accept paypal as payment

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The problem is that Nintendo convinced PayPal that flash cards are bad/illegal and now PayPal freezes all accounts of shops that are known to sell flash cards.

Reactions: Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work