Hacking The DS-X does not have ANY problem with 2MB Saves.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How much are DS-X paying you?

But seriously that's not the point. The point IS that people have shelled out a LOT of money for this cart and aren't receiving the support and updates they should be getting. I know DS-X don't "support" illegal uses, but still... It's a bloody flash cart. Maybe their lack of support is just a cover up because they're too clueless enough to actually fix the issues.

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
And how many times has this been brought up already?

I'm 100% happy with my DS-X. I've tried over 300 different ROMs, and ALL of them work. Including download and play. (I had to patch three of them with this arm7.bin)

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got a free ds-x, and i still prefer my supercard CF that I paid for
tongue.gif

my main complaint is that the time from ds-on to game-playing, is about 20-30 seconds with DS-X, yet only about 2 or 3 seconds with supercard CF.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSTool is the main proggie at work. DSLazy is just a GUI for using it.

And Nubia,

What loathsome is talking about is the act of using the japanese Sim City DS rom's arm7.bin and placing it in another rom, such as Zelda or the U or E Sim City.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The arm7.bin you need was linked to earlier in loathsome's post.

DSLazy can probably be obtained from either this sites download center or anywhere else by just entering "DSLazy" into google. All you do is unpack the rom you want to play, replace the arm7.bin inside the newly created directory with the one you download and then repack.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

But seriously that's not the point. The point IS that people have shelled out a LOT of money for this cart and aren't receiving the support and updates they should be getting. I know DS-X don't "support" illegal uses, but still... It's a bloody flash cart. Maybe their lack of support is just a cover up because they're too clueless enough to actually fix the issues.

Mmmm.... that is the bitter true.

freakygeeky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mmmm.... that is the bitter true.

You mean to say you have a problem with a five-month wait between each update? Come on man!
laugh.gif

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where can i find DSLazy, and the arm7 ? Sorry if im a real noob, it's not what i'm best with(hacking). I really wanna play The Settlers...
Write "Scorpei wiki" on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket. Whenever you're in doubt about anything NDS related, just feel in your pocket, and lo - there's the solution!

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, I know that - you have to insert the old arm7.bin, otherwise you can't save in Zelda, Hoshigami (US) or the US/EU release of Sim City. But that has nothing to do with the little problem the Pokemon games have with the DS-X, does it? (Most times it works perfectly but sometimes it does't save the Box so you can use it normally but when you restart it is like it was before you started the last time. Nearly lost Dialga that way (if I hadn't had a backup from yesterday
wink.gif
)

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And what do you want to tell me with that? If it just disappears because the Pokémon Box isn't saved and I have a Starly Lv2 for my HMs twice (because I traded it for Dialga) and I can't catch it again, then I don't mind if it was easy to catch. However, Azelf and Uxilo were very easy ... only had problems with the Lv70 Pokémon in turnback cave
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool