Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

D

Deleted User

Hey, quick question, I'm trying to selfhost on windows and I get a CGI failure error when I go to the address on my wii U, I'm on 5.5.1U.

I've checked the homebrew launcher webserver folders and I don't see a payload551 or 550 file, maybe that's the issue? If so, where could I get the payload file?

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I have the hacked 5.3.2 but I don't have Netflix. Is there's a way I can get Netflix on there?
You could either spoof to 5.5.1 and use nnupatcher to download from the eshop, or you might be able to download it somewhere online and install using WUP.

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question, if I want to unhack it in the future, do I just update the console and it will be normal again?

Mike_2

Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to install the HaxServer, I have my SD card formatted fat32 and have Haxserver running (EU version). When I use the wii u browser I am getting a error 112-2903 could not load video and in cmd prompt a file not found error. I have both exploit 10 and 31 in my SD card located in the app folder. Please Help.

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry but, i cannot find definitive package anymore, may i ask reupload for 4.1.0 kexploit file?

I just want to use wifi sdcard so i can do an "offline" kexploit.

Thanks in advance

DankTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few problems, and I'm probably doing something wrong. But I've downloaded latest homebrew and latest loadiine nightly build, and whenever I try to get into homebrew using the "Homebrew Launcher Illuminaty" program homebrew will pop-up then I'll be redirected to the Mii Maker, and if I try to open Mii Maker again (without restarting the console) the same thing will happen. I've also tried to launch loadiine gx2 0.3 SD, but the screen just blinks and I can't do anything. The website I'm using is loadiine.ovh. Does anyone have a solution?

Last edited by DankTurtle,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...whenever I try to get into homebrew using the "Homebrew Launcher Illuminaty" program homebrew will pop-up then I'll be redirected to the Mii Maker...

Last time that came up, the person had a stuck/broken home button. Does your home button work normally outside of any homebrew?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol