XP
Country
United States
i getting the diffrent error before even extraction start - > win10
i find VGMToolbox better, check the tutorial:

yes
but vgmtoolbox only does wud files, and im trying to do NUS files
ive tried everything
it keeps saying its missing that dll eventhough its there. unless the one im using is corrupt.
ive never heard of anyone having to download that dll though.

Lani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hy guys, i have a problem, i do the exploit and then install loadiine, then on the black menu to select the game it crashes(i cant select) and mii maker opens.
Can anyone help me?

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hy guys, i have a problem, i do the exploit and then install loadiine, then on the black menu to select the game it crashes(i cant select) and mii maker opens.
Can anyone help me?
Try, try , try. Sometimes it crashes. Also ate there everyrhing OK withe the game u r trying to lunch?

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I've entered the TubeHax DNS on my Wii U but can still access youtube... anything else I need to do? Checking for updates manually says I'm up to date (since I'm already on 5.5.0.

Lani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try, try , try. Sometimes it crashes. Also ate there everyrhing OK withe the game u r trying to lunch?

i tryed with nex remix, as i said i did all the steps, but when i'm about to select the game, and the method to launch it crashes and mii maker open,

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
on the list says that both methods work

Ehhh... I gave u the link but didn't check myself :-P
Although I have the same problem with Nes remix and mii maker method. There is something wrong with the version we both have. Did you download the elmo contribution?

Last edited by abdul85pl,

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Configurable USB Loader Mod; download and copy the latest .dol file in SD :\apps\USBLoader renaming it to boot.dol ; if something is not working for you it is alternatvely possible the use of Wiiflow or USBLoader GX, other 2 great loaders ! Remember to use the loaders .DOL file and NOT the WAD installation channel and/or forwarder ! Old Wii WADs may lead you to brick the vWii mode if not correctly recompiled for vWii !). <-- (Loaders are needed to launch game backups)

Hey guys, I could use some serious help, I have no idea what's going on with my hacked vWii.

I used the Bathaxx hacking method and everything seems to be working fine except any loader I use for my HDD brings me back to the home screen whenever I try to launch a game. What's weird is that it works fine on my old Wii. It's only on vWii that it's doing this. I know the drive is good, I know it's plugged in to the right port, and I'm using the approved launchers. I just can't for the life of me figure out why none of the games will load.

Just a quick update, I don't know why, but now it's working and I'm using the CFG USB Loader that I quoted.

Thanks.

Reactions: mark.m.moran

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Normally an issue like that is caused by a not installing a cIOS (since it's required to redirect the system to the ISO instead of the disk), so I don't know why it suddenly started working. In any case, good for you!

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pOLLYpoCKET, I'm glad you got your issue solved, but just wanted to let you know that this thread is for a guide to the Wii U side of hacking, so that is probably why you didn't get much (any) help lol. If you encounter problems in the future it may be best to make a new thread!

Questions relating to the first post:
* Why should you use NUSGrabber/GUI over Uwizard?
* Will tubehax block anything other than YouTube and system updates?
* Will anything stop functioning if I am not on the latest System Version?
1) nusgrabber.exe is the modified one from Crediar (wupinstaller.com) that "directly renames the files to work with the installer."

2) I don't think so, since you can still browse the internet, play online if spoofed, and get eShop access with NNU-Patcher.

3) The only thing I've heard of is the Mario Maker instructions guide from the pause menu. The latest real feature was amiibo settings in 5.3.0 (see changelog for all FW here)

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Noy2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly a stupid question: What's the likely firmware version of the basic 8gb version that comes with no games, no DLC and free styrofoam?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean you can "play online if spoofed"?
5.3.2 can spoof to 5.5.0 with WUP Installer and play games online..

Possibly a stupid question: What's the likely firmware version of the basic 8gb version that comes with no games, no DLC and free styrofoam?
AFAIK, all basic sets have been under 5.3.2. The only real info we have is in the OP and the Serial Number Database (link in OP above bundles).

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pOLLYpoCKET, I'm glad you got your issue solved, but just wanted to let you know that this thread is for a guide to the Wii U side of hacking, so that is probably why you didn't get much (any) help lol. If you encounter problems in the future it may be best to make a new thread!

1) nusgrabber.exe is the modified one from Crediar (wupinstaller.com) that "directly renames the files to work with the installer."

2) I don't think so, since you can still browse the internet, play online if spoofed, and get eShop access with NNU-Patcher.

3) The only thing I've heard of is the Mario Maker instructions guide from the pause menu. The latest real feature was amiibo settings in 5.3.0 (see changelog for all FW here)
I ve used uwizard for updates. Am i screwed or do i do some simple renaming?
I noticed some files dont have extensions

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve used uwizard for updates. Am i screwed or do i do some simple renaming?
I noticed some files dont have extensions
Do a side by side comparison using a different folder for each method. :P I think it's just simple renaming; at least that's what that message about nusgrabber implies..

Lani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me?

I still cant make this work, i used mario 3d world too. still crashes on game selection menu and opens mii maker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...