Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that has just recently installed your definitive package. He was having trouble with NNU patcher taking him to the github page. I tried it myself and had the same error. I had to actually download NNU patcher and manually place it in the correct folder in order to get it to work.
"Taking him to the github page" ...what?
I haven't ever actually used NNU Patcher since I haven't spoofed. Can you provide the download link you used for the working version so that I know it will work for others too? :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi all,

I own a wii u v5.3.2, but don't have smash bros!...............Can I hack it to use loadiine v3?

Thanks.
Yes the latest version of Loadiine now only requires the Mii Maker channel, but there are some games that ONLY work with Smash Bros.

Reactions: mark.m.moran

fodil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks fiveighteen, but I followed the tuto always black screen!

1-internet browser; 2-go to eclipsesin.github.io 3- click on kernel loadiine..................black screen! always! do I need other stuff?

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Taking him to the github page" ...what?
I haven't ever actually used NNU Patcher since I haven't spoofed. Can you provide the download link you used for the working version so that I know it will work for others too? :)
Here's the download link from the github site:
https://github.com/FIX94/nnu-patcher/archive/master.zip

Copy the "payload532.html" from the "htmls" folder and replace the one in your NNU Patcher folder.

Reactions: fiveighteen

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks fiveighteen, but I followed the tuto always black screen!

1-internet browser; 2-go to eclipsesin.github.io 3- click on kernel loadiine..................black screen! always! do I need other stuff?

Just keep trying, it took me 2 afternoon to make it work, tried local server and webserver. Finally "I think" it work since I wait a few seconds after page loading.

fodil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks Cavolo, just I was wondering if I pent my time without smash bros disc! Now you confirmed me it's work without it !

Thanks bro! keep trying.

hbk2004v1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did i waste my money on smash bros u then? i have no intrest in the game at all i just bought it for the hack but now it's not even needed anymore, also i would rather wait for the full 4.20 hack with usb support because to be honest with you all i have is a 8gb sd card for the games and it's slow so usb would be so much better would i need smash for the upcoming full hack ? or should i just sell it ?

also think my wiiu is on 3.10e firmware so should i use smash to get to 4.20 firmware is there any smash bros versions that will update higher than that i need to know this info before i update with it so any help is much appreciated :D

Last edited by hbk2004v1,

kvasil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi .. I need help for my problem. Run this ( DefinitivePackage-20151029.zip ) and run for wii u internet browser the ip from server. Run the exploit and find 2 selection. Afte the selection. Run again and now choose the loadiine but for this step all freeze...run for this site(http://www.wj44.ml/)(WiiU Kernel Exploit) and after (Loadiine+PyGecko(by dimok)(A backup loader for WiiU).

and all running ok. But me no need running for net. But for the file to my pc.

Reactions: fodil

fodil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Dear hbk2004, sorry to tell you I succeed to hack and load a backup without smash bros! For now, just as it is said, the smash disc is needed for more compatibility, maybe more. Future will tell us.

Thanks fo all who give time, hard work and money to let us enjoy such things.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did i waste my money on smash bros u then? i have no intrest in the game at all i just bought it for the hack but now it's not even needed anymore, also i would rather wait for the full 4.20 hack with usb support because to be honest with you all i have is a 8gb sd card for the games and it's slow so usb would be so much better would i need smash for the upcoming full hack ? or should i just sell it ?

also think my wiiu is on 3.10e firmware so should i use smash to get to 4.20 firmware is there any smash bros versions that will update higher than that i need to know this info before i update with it so any help is much appreciated :D
Smash has 5.2.0 (or some newer discs even have 5.4.0)
Also, I wouldn't say it's "not needed." Some games don't load from the Mii Maker channel, but do with Smash. So it depends which games you want to run. In the future, maybe all games will run from Mii Maker though. But you still need to be on 5.3.2 to run Loadiine anyways.
And if you want to wait for the full IOSU Exploit, you probably want to be under 5.2.0.

hbk2004v1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how would i know if i have a newer smash bros disc though ?

it says on the box WUP P AXFP and on the disc WUP-P-AXFP-EUR-0 if that means anything

Last edited by hbk2004v1,

hbk2004v1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yea i am going to wait for the full IOSU Exploit, i have yoshis wolly world as well don't know if i should keep it, but i know with that i can get to 5.3.2 guaranteed

Pain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bad day to turn your wii u on, after months of not using it, and notice you have 5.5.0.....so should i not expect the 5.5.0 exploit soon?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad day to turn your wii u on, after months of not using it, and notice you have 5.5.0.....so should i not expect the 5.5.0 exploit soon?
No, not soon. Read the OP.

Help guys, just wanted to be safe, what is the code of mario party 10/ splatoon thaf has 5.3.2 update... Will buy later... Afraid to get a revised disk... Thanks...
I haven't heard of any Mario Party 10 or Splatoon discs that have reprints above 5.3.2.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just a little heads up for people having trouble with hosting locally on windows.

For me nothing works using the definitive collection. I could get the kernels to load, but wupinstaller and loadiine would just hang at the web page. Using seperate folders worked for loadiine but not for wupinstaller.

So I went another route and installed tiny web server on my rooted galaxy s4. The definitive package worked like a dream from the get go. At least I have a use for that thing now, and I´ll just delete the other things from my pc.

So try it. Turn your handy into a server! :toot:

ares395

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just a little heads up for people having trouble with hosting locally on windows.

For me nothing works using the definitive collection. I could get the kernels to load, but wupinstaller and loadiine would just hang at the web page. Using seperate folders worked for loadiine but not for wupinstaller.

So I went another route and installed tiny web server on my rooted galaxy s4. The definitive package worked like a dream from the get go. At least I have a use for that thing now, and I´ll just delete the other things from my pc.

So try it. Turn your handy into a server! :toot:

Can you please explain what you actually did to make it work? sorry I'm not good with this stuff but I have the same problem I self host and only kernel works, lodiine hangs at web page... [wup installer works fron other website for me]

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you please explain what you actually did to make it work? sorry I'm not good with this stuff but I have the same problem I self host and only kernel works, lodiine hangs at web page... [wup installer works fron other website for me]

Downloaded Tiny Web Server for android on a rooted handy. I think it has to rooted because of the file structure Tiny Web Server uses, I couldn´t find a place to put the files on an unrooted S6.

Put the unpacked definitive package (the whole folder) into the default location of Tiny Web Server.

Fired up Tiny Web Server (Make sure wifi is switched on). It tells you the address you need to type in for WiiU web browser, but first.....

Open your router settings and allow communication with that address.

with the server running open WiiU browser give in the URL xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8080/. If you get the package to open, test and if it works bookmark.

enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: