Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter fiveighteen
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,937,191
  • Replies Replies 3,962
  • Likes Likes 116
You can print the MK8 bundle USA serial numbers from the Serial Number Database and then check bundle serial numbers in store before purchasing to try to maximize your chance of getting one with 5.3.2. :)
Thanks! Hopefully the chances of obtaining an exploitable Wii U isn't difficult in a few months.
 
Hi, Can anyone help me with this: I have a Wii U 5.3.2 USA, and I want to use a new 128gb micro card. But I don't have an option to "format" it to FAT32, I only have exFAT & NTFS option format. So I tried using the exFAT but my Wii U doesn't recognize the games using Loadiine? Thanks
 
Hi, Can anyone help me with this: I have a Wii U 5.3.2 USA, and I want to use a new 128gb micro card. But I don't have an option to "format" it to FAT32, I only have exFAT & NTFS option format. So I tried using the exFAT but my Wii U doesn't recognize the games using Loadiine? Thanks
This is what you want:
Partitioning tools like Gparted, PartitionAssistant by AOMEI, or Partition Master by EASEUS can make this very easy, and there are trial versions out there of those last two mentioned. Just fill the drives with a FAT32 partition, with 4K or 8K cluster size for best performance, and you're good to go. :)

I've heard of a lot of people using Easeus Partition Master.
 
tried gx 0.2 too, but it still say an long error, i have only code and content folder, can u upload the meta folder? it wasnt include.
app and cos.xml is in the folder.

I'm having the same issue with Fast Raciong Neo, no 3D art cover either. Did you manage to get this to work?
 
I just got my Wii U on 5.3.2,
Is it safe to block updates using ONLY TubeHax DNS?
Since I'm in a large Student Dorms and router access isn't available by any means
 
I just got my Wii U on 5.3.2,
Is it safe to block updates using ONLY TubeHax DNS?
Since I'm in a large Student Dorms and router access isn't available by any means
It's safe as long as smea keeps TubeHax DNS running. To my knowledge, it hasn't gone down yet (you'd have seen a loooottt of people bitching about being updated lol) and it's been over a year-ish?
 
It's safe as long as smea keeps TubeHax DNS running. To my knowledge, it hasn't gone down yet (you'd have seen a loooottt of people bitching about being updated lol) and it's been over a year-ish?

I don't understand this.. If the DNS fails, internet connection fails? So the only way that the wii u gets updated is if smealum deletes an important server or if nintendo uses a new server, right?
 
I don't understand this.. If the DNS fails, internet connection fails? So the only way that the wii u gets updated is if smealum deletes an important server or if nintendo uses a new server, right?
Probably? Unless it goes back to auto-obtain if the manual DNS fails. I don't know for a fact (and am not willing to check it lol).
 
One thing, how do I hack?

I know you gave me a TON of links and stuff but what do i do with them??

How does this let me hack? ;-;

(im sorry, im new here and to hacking...)
 
It's safe as long as smea keeps TubeHax DNS running. To my knowledge, it hasn't gone down yet (you'd have seen a loooottt of people bitching about being updated lol) and it's been over a year-ish?

Thanks, I set it up a few days ago and so far everything is working fine :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: fiveighteen
One thing, how do I hack?

I know you gave me a TON of links and stuff but what do i do with them??

How does this let me hack? ;-;

(im sorry, im new here and to hacking...)
1) Use TubeHax DNS
2) Find the DefinitivePackage link in the OP for the easiest way; though you'll probably want to also go find the Loadiine GX2 thread and download the latest version of that. Just replace it in the DefinitivePackage as the same name as the current Loadiine folder.
3) Mongoose runs the server from your PC or phone. The server has the files on it necessary for the "hacks" to run. Your Wii U browses to your server and uses the necessary files.
 
I just got a 3.1.0 Wii U with a splatoon disk bundle.
Is the any way I can be 100% sure that the disk has 5.3.2 FW update on it?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted