The 'Corrupted Wish' Game

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Granted. But you have sleep deprivation, pass out, and wake up late for work

IDC if I was ninja'd. It still applies. :/
J'ai le lire ton phrase en français, mais jamais comprend.

I wish I had internet at home and didn't need to rely on my data. Then tonight could have been fun.
I still haven't even gotten to see profile pages and/or if ComeTurismO responded to my spam on his profile :/

omg im so sorry, i'm trying to keep up with them, am studying for tomorrow's OSSLT (literacy test :cry:)

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
omg im so sorry, i'm trying to keep up with them, am studying for tomorrow's OSSLT (literacy test :cry:)
Ahh I remember that. Good luck :) it was relatively easier than they hyped it up to be imho. Better to be super ready, then unprepared :)
And I can't even see profiles on mobile. I don't get enough data to warrant using the browser. I'll be Bach tomorrow though :P

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh I remember that. Good luck :) it was relatively easier than they hyped it up to be imho. Better to be super ready, then unprepared :)
And I can't even see profiles on mobile. I don't get enough data to warrant using the browser. I'll be Bach tomorrow though :P

Great! I'm going to spam his profile and you wouldn't be able to see what I am going to write there :creep:

I wish 2Hack could see his profile :lol:

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ah I know, everyone says its easy. my school made it look like such a scary ass thing. I'm probably going to head to bead in a bit, just after reviewing it a bit

Reactions: 2Hack

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wish I could be J. S. Bach :O

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Great! I'm going to spam his profile and you wouldn't be able to see what I am going to write there :creep:

I wish 2Hack could see his profile :lol:
Great... Now I feel left out :(
Granted. 2hack sees his profile, but goes into debt, starves, and dies because cellphone companies sell us out dated tech at the price of state of the art tech.

I wish Canadian market wasn't ruled by a monopoly :(

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
ah I know, everyone says its easy. my school made it look like such a scary ass thing. I'm probably going to head to bead in a bit, just after reviewing it a bit
Good idea. Good sleep is probably the most important thing for success in that test. It is important since you need it to graduate, so I guess that's why they hype it up.
I wish I could be J. S. Bach :O
That was an intended pun ;)

D

Deleted User

Granted. You have internet, but nobody else does, so you cannot interact with anyone.

I wish that this chain will keep going.

D

Deleted User

Granted. You are allowed to get a job, but all the jobs mysteriously close as soon as you join them.

D

Deleted User

Granted. You skip those two days and the rest of your life.

I wish that I could get a haircut

D

Deleted User

Granted, the world ends.

Insert coin.

I wish that Pokemon with HMs could be traded

D

Deleted User

Granted. You are transported to the future. It would be considered May, but the entire universe has been destroyed.
I wish that this wish will not be corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...