Gaming The Conduit

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An early release dump would just make me shit bricks.

And watch it not even work on Backup Launcher.
dry.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I reckon Halo was sick, there's not a great deal of games with 4 player split screen that you can play online... A few more players (even MoH wii had 32..) and some kind of server system would have made it pimp!

Bladexdsl said:
well if they have unlimited ammo and invincible it's no point playing
People don't really hack wii games and play them online much, so if you get one it'll be pretty rare. Just get out of the room and search for a new one... When people do hack things like mario kart and give themselves infinite mushrooms or something they soon realise how boring it is and stop anyway... I wouldn't worry about it
wink.gif

MoH had a lot of 'cheaters' but because of a glitch in the game, not a hack. Now pretty much everyone knows how to get the invincibility glitch but barely no one does it, just because it's not fun... If you do enter a room with someone having 60-0 on the scoreboard I just ignore them, but if it bothers you that much you can exit and go into another room.. That's what's so great about MoH, you can actually see who's in what room and decide to join a room based on that.

It shouldn't really be too much of a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30