OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I first played Burnout 3 on my little brother's PS2, I spent a lot of time on that game. I was overjoyed a few days ago to find not only a burnout title for the PSP (Legends), but to find that it included tracks from the version I played previously and retains all the elements I remember.

I even set a new personal record a few minutes ago.
201004102304002.png

Hell yes, burnout. The DS burnout title is an abomination, however.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Burnout DS does not deserve the name...

Have you tried Sideswiped on DS? It's what Burnout should have been,

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My only experience of playing it is in Burnout Paradise which is a good game. I enjoyed it alot but not sure if I will get around to finishing it 100%.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I played Burnout 3 first, and I like it (even if I don't usually like racing games). It was more fun than racing.
Then Burnout revenge, which I found "not that much beautiful" at first, but when I went back to burnout 3, Bo3 was pixelized XD

I didn't like revenge as much as Bo3, not the same feeling over the missions to accomplish.

Then I tried the PS3 demo only of paradise, beautiful but I didn't play enough to rate it, but I found the need to turn in town to find a challenge a bit boring, long and not entertaining.
I like choosing my mission from a menu, and play it right away, like Bo3 did.

PSP was good.
DS not even a racing game, or a game and watch racing game feeling ! cubic car without 3D
laugh.gif

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
I borrowed Burnout 2 on Gamecube and was impressed, then i got Paradise for a tenner and was amazed. There are so many missions!

Sideswiped is pretty fun, but a little crazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place