• Toki Tori

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defend your castle

• VC game

• another VC game

• third VC game (are you crazy? you only have 512 MB)

• Mario kart channel

• I still have "everybody votes channel" installed on my wii

• Total voters

lou_weed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
As I deleted MLAAK in order to clear up some space for Toki Tori (much better IMO , MLAAK is not supposed to be wiiware), I started this poll so we could see which are the most popular wiiware titles.

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your poll is crap...

other than that to answer your question, so far I have tried most of the Wiiware titles other than FF, Star Soilder, and the Critters game. Toki Tori is fun, but I like it much more on my windows mobile PDA, Dr. Mario is ok, Defend your Castle I have spent the most time on (likely because I never played it in my web browser), but Lostwinds wins hands down!!

LostWinds while short (if you do not get lost like I have) is the best WiiWare game I have played to date and amazingly Japan does not have it and according to Wikipedia there is no release date for it for Japan. Also I like the japanese brick deluxe game too... and TV Show King should be good to play with family since my family is not big into gaming.

lou_weed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
yeah I know its not up to date , but you cant keep a poll up to date when a game gets released every few hours...
in fact , the critters game and block breaker are not among the popular ones , so its not a big deel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer