The big wiiware reception poll

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by lou_weed, May 21, 2008.

?
  1. Pop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MLAAK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dr. mario

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Star soldier R

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lost winds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Toki Tori

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Defend your castle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. VC game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. another VC game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. third VC game (are you crazy? you only have 512 MB)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Mario kart channel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. I still have "everybody votes channel" installed on my wii

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lou_weed
    OP

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    As I deleted MLAAK in order to clear up some space for Toki Tori (much better IMO , MLAAK is not supposed to be wiiware), I started this poll so we could see which are the most popular wiiware titles.

2. glitchbit

glitchbit GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2006
    United States
    I think your poll is crap...

other than that to answer your question, so far I have tried most of the Wiiware titles other than FF, Star Soilder, and the Critters game. Toki Tori is fun, but I like it much more on my windows mobile PDA, Dr. Mario is ok, Defend your Castle I have spent the most time on (likely because I never played it in my web browser), but Lostwinds wins hands down!!

LostWinds while short (if you do not get lost like I have) is the best WiiWare game I have played to date and amazingly Japan does not have it and according to Wikipedia there is no release date for it for Japan. Also I like the japanese brick deluxe game too... and TV Show King should be good to play with family since my family is not big into gaming.

3. lou_weed
    OP

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    yeah I know its not up to date , but you cant keep a poll up to date when a game gets released every few hours...
    in fact , the critters game and block breaker are not among the popular ones , so its not a big deel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice