The BIG Skyrim Thread

Which platform will you get this game for?

• PC

Votes: 94 57.3%

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • PS3

Votes: 31 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I swear there was a better site, but.

http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx

Apparently I kick the Recommended requirements ass.
Good to know.
That site, and any like it are infinitely better than everyone posting their damn rig.
For my setup, that site's incredibly inaccurate.
There are a couple of games that the Intel 3000 is capable of maxing out (such as Oblivion, if you don't mind 30FPS), yet that website reports that it's below minimum requirements. Hence why I'm asking.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Breaking news! It has been leaked for PC as well! No cracks yet, it is a 5.1GB retail Steam copy from Belgium (whom, if you didn't know, released the game early for some reason) It is a legit copy and it's small size is due to the amazing compression according to Todd Howard. Not sure if this really requires a whole new topic so...discuss.
I live in Belgium and I know exactly why the shops are selling this game on 10/11/11, instead of 11/11/11. 11/11 is a national holiday, all shops are closed on that day. It's Armistice, to remember all the people who died in WW2, God Rest their souls.....

I don't know why exactly it has leaked from here though, maybe there are shops that are already selling it, I don't know.

Breaking news! It has been leaked for PC as well! No cracks yet, it is a 5.1GB retail Steam copy from Belgium (whom, if you didn't know, released the game early for some reason) It is a legit copy and it's small size is due to the amazing compression according to Todd Howard. Not sure if this really requires a whole new topic so...discuss.
It's not been verified it's real, easy way to find it is to search for the Nordic version.
But yea, there is absolutely NO confirmation it's real, and it first appeared on a website that is LOADED with fakes, so I'm not holding my breath. It got leaked 2 days ago, and since it's not all over websites yet, I'm betting it's fake.
I saw one very respected and basically the most reputable game poster on a big Warez forum claiming he got the game and is uploading it. He said it'll take another 3 hours or so to finish uploading it. I'm guessing when I get up tomorrow, the game will be online, but it'll be just like MW3, it still needs to be cracked and that'll take until the official release date :(

Latest trailer!
[yt]fn0N294NFy0[/yt]

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
ouch you just wasted 1:30 minutes of my life...
just a bunch of random "celebs" being photographed with skyrim in the background...

i was expecting more spectacular videos

i'm pretty sure this one's new

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTTM3m2WcXo[/youtube]

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope Skyrim is torrentable quickly. I'd love to be able to start downloading it before I go to work, and then wait for a crack after that.
Actually, hopefully it's cracked quickly too...so I actually can play it. I'll be way more focused on SR: The Third when it comes out on the 15th. So I have a limited window of playtime for Skyrim.

I might buy it just for convenience sake, even if I despise the price jacking.

D

Deleted User

By using a Aussy VPN, I am now playing the game

4atEA.jpg

R3RcU.jpg

3yQWn.jpg
Ultra High, its at 60 fps, but I was screencap spamming so it dropped a little, works like a fucking dream. graphics are amazing.
Note that IMGur makes the image look bad since it changes it to a JPG

Reactions: 1 person

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
How do you install the game ? I saw somewhere that the .iso floating around was just a copy of the DVD, and needed steam activation for installation.

btw, I'm asking that by pure curiosity, I'm already installing it by going through a VPN

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the PC version (screenshots above) look soooo much better than the 360 version.
i'm even starting to wonder if i should play it on the PC... but i have a GTS 450 and i dont know if its enough to enjoy at a reasonable resolution

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somebody post picture comparisons (same shots) of the 360 and PC (max settings @ 1920x1080) versions?

also what does mit and ohne mean in that video? with the mit installation the 360 ver looks on par with the ps3 ver

D

Deleted User

the PC version (screenshots above) look soooo much better than the 360 version.
i'm even starting to wonder if i should play it on the PC... but i have a GTS 450 and i dont know if its enough to enjoy at a reasonable resolution

Thats not even max quality too, I have to run a VPN every time I launch it, so ill wait till later to upload MAX AA and all that good shit.
A 560 ti wont even max the game :/

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmmm on my xbox 360 with HDMI on a big 55" TV it does not look as good as many of the pictures would make it look like oO

still the game is awesome ^^ and i was even thinking after several rumors that this might suck, its a must buy like morrorwind and oblivion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs