The BIG Football Thread

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
to all the people who have been wondering where all the Man Utd fans are.

we have been busy listening to Man Utd signing [south american commentary] Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel FALCAO! [/south american commentary]

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
to all the people who have been wondering where all the Man Utd fans are.

we have been busy listening to Man Utd signing [south american commentary] Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel Radamel FALCAO! [/south american commentary]

And Blind, oh yes plz :3

Our attack is glorious, just glorious. Di Maria AND Falcao, wow
Our defence is bad, just bad. Really curious how this'll work out, our current defence is just not worthy of PL.
Attack wins games, defence wins titles

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And Blind, oh yes plz :3

Our attack is glorious, just glorious. Di Maria AND Falcao, wow
Our defence is bad, just bad. Really curious how this'll work out, our current defence is just not worthy of PL.
Attack wins games, defence wins titles

We probably would have got vidal but because of his injury man utd didnt want to take a chance. with hummels his one of those weird ones who doesnt care about money and loves his club.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The thing is, United getting Di Maria and Falcao is the equivalent of giving somebody who needs heart surgery fake tits. Looks nice, but it isn't whats needed.

you copied that from twitter. copy cat.

but we are setting the foundation for the CL next year.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man Utd will fare better when the manager stops with the "3 at the back" tactic. Thats fine if you have 3 world class defenders, but united defence at the moment is mediocre at best.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man Utd will fare better when the manager stops with the "3 at the back" tactic. Thats fine if you have 3 world class defenders, but united defence at the moment is mediocre at best.

we gave you Nick Powell (loan) and Tom Lawrence (dont know what)... to help you fight relegation...

your welcome.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we gave you Nick Powell (loan) and Tom Lawrence (dont know what)... to help you fight relegation...

your welcome.

If you know your stuff about football you'd know that we will probably do OK anyway. We probably edged Arsenal at the weekend as we had by far the most clean cut chances. We were the better side V Chelsea but got done towards the end and we were the better side V Everton. Cambiasso isn't a mug either although he is a lot older.

We won't go down, mid table finish for us.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you know your stuff about football you'd know that we will probably do OK anyway. We probably edged Arsenal at the weekend as we had by far the most clean cut chances. We were the better side V Chelsea but got done towards the end and we were the better side V Everton. Cambiasso isn't a mug either although he is a lot older.

We won't go down, mid table finish for us.

Im a Dr. Prof. in Football and to think you going to finish mid table so easily is like me thinking we(Man Utd) going to win the CL this year.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im a Dr. Prof. in Football and to think you going to finish mid table so easily is like me thinking we(Man Utd) going to win the CL this year.

Well, 3 games in and we have the same points as you do. We did our points though via playing Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal. You did your points via Swansea, Burnley and Sunderland. I'd argue that our start was "slightly" more diffcult :lol:

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, 3 games in and we have the same points as you do. We did our points though via playing Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal. You did your points via Swansea, Burnley and Sunderland. I'd argue that our start was "slightly" more diffcult :lol:

lets just say let the football gods be kind to your and my team this season.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welbeck....... meh I say, hope he pulls off a Sturridge but I really doubt it, still better than Sanogo upfront for 4 months I guess.
Dissapointing window, started promising, but out of the 2 gaping holes in the squad (CF, CM) one was filled with an average player and the other is still a glaring weak spot.
Top 4 again I guess, unless one or two players have a breakthrough season.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welbeck....... meh I say, hope he pulls off a Sturridge but I really doubt it, still better than Sanogo upfront for 4 months I guess.
Dissapointing window, started promising, but out of the 2 gaping holes in the squad (CF, CM) one was filled with an average player and the other is still a glaring weak spot.
Top 4 again I guess, unless one or two players have a breakthrough season.

igfgwq.gif

welbeck is okay man... it could have been rickie lambert man.

Reactions: Satangel

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: