Football / Soccer
The Football Group (aka. Soccer for those in North America)

people-1284253_960_720.jpg


Join in to talk about recent football events and football/soccer in general!
Everybody welcome, except if you hate the sport.
Football / Soccer
Football / Soccer

The BIG Football Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 457,908
  • Replies Replies 6,125
Since you guys are talking about actual football and not gridiron, I suppose the following link wouldn't be considered trolling.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...,946181,00.html

American football is INCREDIBLY homosexual. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I find it ironic that all these so-called "macho" men may actually be engaging in a massive homoerotic ritual WITHOUT COMPARE.
 
I dont exactly support but I follow Bristol Rovers when I get time.IN the EPL I just watch LFC(Favorite EPL team) and Chelsea9I saw them play live).I watch lots of leagues following Barca in La Liga, Udinese in Serie A and Toulouse FC in Ligue 1
 
Cech
Bosingwa-Luiz-Terry-Cole
Miereles
Hazard------------------Mata
Lampard
Torres-Higaun​

FIFA 12 Chelsea Career Mode at March 3rd 2012.
Second in league to Fulham who got taken over and bought, Drogba, Adam Josnonson,Suarez, Pedro and Alonso
frown.gif
 
Get Kompany to replace Terry (tops out at 89, second best after Piqué) and I would also change Torres/Higuain with Lukaku, but that's just my personal opinion. I always try to have a finer footballer, with more technique and finishing than power, next to an absolute powerhouse, who can push everybody out of the way.
 
Satangel said:
Get Kompany to replace Terry (tops out at 89, second best after Piqué) and I would also change Torres/Higuain with Lukaku, but that's just my personal opinion. I always try to have a finer footballer, with more technique and finishing than power, next to an absolute powerhouse, who can push everybody out of the way.
Yeah next season Lukaku will be back from loan so Higuain can go
 
Started a new LFC career, brought in Eden Hazard

Carroll
Suarez
Downing---------------Hazard
Gerrard
----Adam/Lucas
Enrique-Agger-Skrtel-Johnson
Reina​
 
It's all about football manager to be honest, I'm in 2022 and have won the champions league twice with Crawley town (originally a conference side on the game)

Also Cheltenham winning in the Second round away at a league one side
smile.gif
 
alidsl said:
It's all about football manager to be honest, I'm in 2022 and have won the champions league twice with Crawley town (originally a conference side on the game)

Also Cheltenham winning in the Second round away at a league one side
smile.gif
I was addicted to fm but after playing FIFA again I cannot stand just watching games
 
I stopped playing FM when it became completing a season took a few weeks. The last game I played was FM 06, I took Newcastle to the Champion's League. Shearer, Luqie and Owen were quite a threesome.
 
This database here is an ENORMOUS help for the FIFA 12 career mode. With this you can get superb talented players very cheap, and sell them a few seasons later with a great profit.

FIFA 12 Best Young Players

It's fucking gold, helped me so much. I bought that Morrison from Utd to play in Club Brugge, can't wait till he develops!
 
Rockstar said:
BEcause people dont care about La Liga here, Satangal does a bit but its all EPL.And what do you mean it shows what kind of "fan" you are.Atleast I can accept it when we play crap, we beat sporting last night but we were shit. I am not a deluded twat like you.Thank you,


LOL, what a weak argument. Satangel talks about his national league, guy doesn't give a damn about "who cares", because that's what a real fan is like. In fact, if they actually telecasted UFL [the top football league in the Philippines right now] matches, I might talk about that, too. It's not all about "who cares". Frankly, I don't give a shit who cares. I support the team I support.

PS
I am not a deluded twat [that would be the guy you see when you look into the mirror]. I never once tried denying if United were playing bad. I do, however, abhor thoughtless people whose number one explanation for any wins we get [if we play bad] as "luck". Perhaps people such as you should learn a lot more about football, if you think luck is the only factor to winning when your team is sucking. Get it?

PPS
Your arguments are still worse than a clinically retarded idiot. Just thought you should know, two-face [or... how many clubs/players do you go cheering for again? I have to factor that in for my next (insert number here)-face snide remark]
 
People like you annoy me, the guy cheated once and I can't see anyone not doing what he did in that situation. Maradona's is remembered as "that guy who handballed it" not the great player he once was
 
Shinigami357 said:
Rockstar said:
BEcause people dont care about La Liga here, Satangal does a bit but its all EPL.And what do you mean it shows what kind of "fan" you are.Atleast I can accept it when we play crap, we beat sporting last night but we were shit. I am not a deluded twat like you.Thank you,


LOL, what a weak argument. Satangel talks about his national league, guy doesn't give a damn about "who cares", because that's what a real fan is like. In fact, if they actually telecasted UFL [the top football league in the Philippines right now] matches, I might talk about that, too. It's not all about "who cares". Frankly, I don't give a shit who cares. I support the team I support.

PS
I am not a deluded twat [that would be the guy you see when you look into the mirror]. I never once tried denying if United were playing bad. I do, however, abhor thoughtless people whose number one explanation for any wins we get [if we play bad] as "luck". Perhaps people such as you should learn a lot more about football, if you think luck is the only factor to winning when your team is sucking. Get it?

PPS
Your arguments are still worse than a clinically retarded idiot. Just thought you should know, two-face [or... how many clubs/players do you go cheering for again? I have to factor that in for my next (insert number here)-face snide remark]
mellow.gif
.....
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
 
Silence. Keep it that way, it suits you, really. The less of your ignorant rantings we have here, the better.
 
Shinigami357 said:
Silence. Keep it that way, it suits you, really. The less of your ignorant rantings we have here, the better.
Lol sure....
rofl.gif
I can use your post whenever I am feeling sad and need to smile
rofl.gif
 
My LFC team in FIFA 12 looks like this now

Lavezzi
Downing-Suarez-Hazard
Gerrard-Adam
Enrique-Agger-Skrtel-Kelly
Reina​


I dropped Carragher because he has scored 4 own goals and given away 3 penalties -_-

Liverpool 1-1 Sunderland
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-0 Bolton
Stoke 0-1 Liverpool
Tottenham 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-2 Wolves
Everton 0-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Man United
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
42
Threads:
23
Messages:
1200
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News