Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Like the FFP rules will change anything :lol:
True that, but I really don't want Bayern Munchen to dominate the coming 30 fucking years. And it's very likely that'll happen, the amount of people that visit those matches, the amount of money they have, the lack of competition in their league.....
So many factors, I really don't want them to win the CL already, it'll only get worse then.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the amount of people that visit those matches.
Old Trafford, Nou Camp, Bernabeu, San Siro, I can go on,
the amount of money they have

http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_GB/.../c0d0cc64dac5c310VgnVCM3000003456f70aRCRD.htm

the lack of competition in their league.....

Since the 2005-2006 season, the Bundesliga has had more different winners (5 teams) than the Premier League (3 teams), Serie A (3 teams) and La Liga (2).

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Old Trafford, Nou Camp, Bernabeu, San Siro, I can go on,
I'm pretty sure I read that Bayern has sold out their stadium every single match, for the past 7 years. I really don't find the article anymore, but I doubt those other stadiums can say that?

When Bayern finish paying off their stadium, they'll be the richest club out there (own money I mean, not from external money injectors). And if Fiar Play comes through in a really harsh way, it's over for all the other league except Bundesliga (and a few crappy others like the Belgian one :))

Since the 2005-2006 season, the Bundesliga has had more different winners (5 teams) than the Premier League (3 teams), Serie A (3 teams) and La Liga (2).
I knew you'd bring that up :) But I'm more talking about their absolute dominance in everything in their league. No one comes near their titles/cups/history. No one comes near their budget. No one is able to withstand Bayern when they want a player. They are just able to buy the best player of every team, and there isn't a lot the other teams can do (Götze last week too, just weakening the opposition to keep the opposition weak).

Bayern is really a very big 'threat' IMHO, I don't like them, and I don't want them to win the CL.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Too little too late? Fact is if both CR07 & Ozil would have played at their usual level, Madrid would have scored a whole lot more.

Same goes for Dortmund players of course, the chances they had :o

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Barcelona:
NSFEEAk.gif

Reactions: Black-Ice

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
if Man Utd dont buy another goddamn central midfielder this year, im going to fucking lose it.

and it looks like Newcastle is going to get relegated, because Wigan are the masters of escape. last year bluestar was laughing at us for not winning the league, im going to laugh my head of when Newcastle get relegated.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Sir Alex Ferguson might be retiring as Manchester United manager.............I'm physically shaking here.

damn you time & age. :teach:

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if Man Utd dont buy another goddamn central midfielder this year, im going to fucking lose it.

and it looks like Newcastle is going to get relegated, because Wigan are the masters of escape. last year bluestar was laughing at us for not winning the league, im going to laugh my head of when Newcastle get relegated.
Newcastle :'(
Such a nice club, compared to Wigan. So much budget too. It's a shame if they relegate....

And SAF retiring, what a great honor for Swansea to be his last opponents :tpi:

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No more SAF... *sigh*

Well, it's not like he's riding off into the sunset entirely... he'll be director or whatever the position is called. The club should be just fine.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: