Not open for further replies.

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Hi!

I wanting to update my 4.0 Wii to 4.1 firmware, because of the problem that happen with MotionPlus required games to see the instructional video if some VC/WiiWare/Wii channel has been played.

What is the best to do in this case? Thanks for help.
nayps3.gif

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Really thanks for the tips guys, but after updating to 4.1 I still have the problem of watch the fucking MotionPlus movie.

I updated trought DOP-MII... I missing some IOS? =/

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
ocdetective said:
Bloody Hell you must be Rip Van Winkle. It needs the Alt-Dol trick to get it to work.
Well, I need to do this even in firmware 4.1?

This update was made by Nintendo exactly to fix this problem.

Edit: oh, wait... I believe I have forget to what the movie after updating. LOL! XD Sorry if is this the only problem. =p

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Rail Fighter said:
ocdetective said:
Bloody Hell you must be Rip Van Winkle. It needs the Alt-Dol trick to get it to work.

Edit: oh, wait... I believe I forgeted to what the movie before updating. LOL! XD Sorry if is this the only problem. =p
It needs the Alt-dol trick from USB loader irrespective of system menu.

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
ocdetective said:
Rail Fighter said:
ocdetective said:

Edit: oh, wait... I believe I forgeted to what the movie before updating. LOL! XD Sorry if is this the only problem. =p
It needs the Alt-dol trick from USB loader irrespective of system menu.
Thanks for the info.

='(

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Riley said:
Updating system menus has nothing to do with playing games.
actually, if u are trying to play an original copy of Wii Sports Resort from the disk channel... SMv4.0 is no good

but if using a usb-loader or backup disc loader like neogamma that runs off of a cios, it makes no difference

PS.
its pretty funny the original Q was how do I update to 4.1, then the real Q was how to play wii sports resort via backup launcher
... and yet, somehow I'm not laughing... meh... *fake lol*

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
ocdetective said:
Its been widely discussed within these forums - one such thread found doing a simple search.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168530&hl=resort
I know this stuff, lol... I play this game since released. But I thinked that updating must solve the problem because of the principle of 4.1.

Well, I had no effort updating, and only won with the hack of Priiloader to copy protected saves.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Rail Fighter said:
ocdetective said:
Its been widely discussed within these forums - one such thread found doing a simple search.

I know this stuff, lol... I play this game since released. But I thinked that updating must solve the problem because of the principle of 4.1.

Well, I had no effort updating, and only won with the hack of Priiloader to copy protected saves.
If you supposedly played the game since its release, presumably via USB, and know this stuff then why start the thread in the first place (which was initiated PRIOR to your update)?
As already stated 4.0 is only unsuitable for playing the original game from disc channel which is not your case. Next time try explaining your problem better.

Rail Fighter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
ocdetective said:
Rail Fighter said:
ocdetective said:

If you supposedly played the game since its release, presumably via USB, and know this stuff then why start the thread in the first place (which was initiated PRIOR to your update)?
As already stated 4.0 is only unsuitable for playing the original game from disc loader which is not your case. Next time try explaining your problem better.
In anyway, I wanted to update because of the hack I mensioned. The argument of MotionPlus was just one of the excuses to upgrade (and found my answer with DOP-MII), and I thought that this problem would be resolved with the update. This is due to lack of information on the Internet (the topic that you showed me just talk about the issue of the alt dol, for example). And don't say that I don't have searched.

However, I got tired of arguing about this uselessness with you. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-