The best Tom Clancy game?

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need to buy my dad something for xmas and I found Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Play.com for just £9.99 on PS3. My dad loves shooters but I'm not sure whether to get him this game or another Tom Clancy game. Play.com are also selling the first Rainbow Vegas for £17.99 which I though was a bit odd... surely the sequel would be more expensive? Anyway there's also Ghost Recon and hell, even Splinter Cell (I didn't realize there were so many TC games!)...

My dad does not have online so the game has to have a good story mode and splitscreen multiplayer would be great!

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/6-/...4&ob=rating

Jarjaxle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the ghost recon advanced warfighter games are really really good or at least i think so. but the multiplayer is kind of weird since you can only play in first person and theres no cover system in the mp. but mp wise rainbow six vegas is really good can play the whole sp campaign with a friend but when in co op there is no story just finish the mission and there is terrorist hunt as well which is just shooting all the terrorists in the level. i havnt played rainbow six vegas 2 myself but i heard the mp is better.

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He should like Vegas as it is a good single player game and you can play cooperately. I found Vegas 1 alot better than Vegas 2, but its' your decision. I agree though, the Advanced Warfighter series are good too.

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies I decided I'm gonna buy Vegas 2.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf