Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi

There are not really many good games for psp but the ones that are ''good'' are like AWESOME
Ok im looking now for great games ... like uhm : Final Fantasy Crisis Core - God of War - Final Fantasy Dissidia

Not just some ... ''mwaaa'' games. i want the best of the best that there is for psp
yaypsp.gif

Tales of eternia looks like fun too. maybey you now see what kind of games i like.
so now i ask you :
Could you please say 3 to 5 of the best games you've EVER played on the psp
(exept for the one i've already said)

THaaNKS
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh let him have this thread as I think that essentials is just a ranking board for votes, not just a genre vote.

I see with FF you've opened the door to 'action rpg' titles too. I know two fantastic games you have to try.

Normal RPG wise(with a little twist) PoPoLoCrois. It's all hand drawn animation and very animated at that. The twist is even if it is turn based you don't just stand one two each side and wiggle wiggle there goes the sword. You get a tactical rpg like map and you can jockey for position to use swipes, skills, etc and can even try and slide in for a back or side attack.

ActionRPG ...from the makers of Ys (Falcom) is Gurumin. It looks like a cutesy girly game by the box, but it's actually a decent challenge action RPG where you attack bad monsters with a drill while trying to restore and recover the good monsters and their town. Each area is repeatable and gets a rank, cash is everywhere from destructable items and walls (enemies too) so you can improve your stats.

I'd give you a third of Ys 6 (Ark of Naphistim) but it's really not all that great. For a time it's good and it handles ok, but the control is just a tad stiff, and you too rapidly find you accidentally walk into an area you shouldn't from cheap 1 (2 if lucky) hit deaths. It plays as old style as the oldest of the series, but in how this one is more expansive it doesn't do it justice and should have been more 'zelda' free for the style. Honestly kind of the same gripe as I have with Twilight Princess Wii/GC as it's too much throwback with a lot of saving/control drawbacks and is a bore (Ys at least isn't boring.)

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, whatever. It's not like the PSP board is that busy, anyway
laugh.gif

Hmm... Jeanne D'Arc is an amazing Tactics game (Turn Based). They remade Riviera and Yggdra Union for PSP, so you could check those out. Also look into Valkyrie Profile Lenneth and Star Ocean The First Departure for amazing RPG's. As for more action games, the ones you mentioned are probably the best, but I personally loved the Warriors Orochi version on PSP (it's exactly the same as the other versions). It might not be as liked by the community, but I got a lot out of it.

That's all I can think of right now.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There already is an essentials thread and the title is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before