The Best Asian Kung Fu Generation Songs?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i now have every album but i really only heard Haruka Kanata, Rewrite and Loop and Loop. Out of all there songs what do you guys think are the best, preferably the top 10 or 5

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kimi no Machi Made, Mai Waarudo, Sairen, After Dark, and Korogaru Iwa, Kimi Ni Asa ga Furu. I have their entire discography. >_>

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overall, they really aren't a very good band. Why they're so popular truly exceeds me (although it seems fashionable to like bad music over here in the states).

A list of their exceptional songs would probably consist just of "Riraito" and "Powder Snow".

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I went to one of their shows in Osaka, and they have a pretty big fanbase here too - you're mistaken in your implication that they're not popular in Japan (some of my students like them a lot, in fact). If they play Aomori City, I will probably go see them, assuming I'm not on vacation somewhere else.

I like their earlier stuff, though. Rocket No. 4 and Mugen Glider.

That said, there is better rock kei around. My personal favorite is another band I found out about shortly after AKFG but am a much bigger fan of now, Art-school.

aa22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My favourites:

1. Rewrite
2. Uso to Wonderland
3. Rojiura no Usagi
4. Jyuni Shinhou no Yukei
5. Blue Train
6. World Apart
7. Denpatou
8. Haruka Kanata

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    C @ ch13696: Did you make sure to have socks on before kissing them goodnight?