The Best Asian Kung Fu Generation Songs?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i now have every album but i really only heard Haruka Kanata, Rewrite and Loop and Loop. Out of all there songs what do you guys think are the best, preferably the top 10 or 5

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kimi no Machi Made, Mai Waarudo, Sairen, After Dark, and Korogaru Iwa, Kimi Ni Asa ga Furu. I have their entire discography. >_>

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overall, they really aren't a very good band. Why they're so popular truly exceeds me (although it seems fashionable to like bad music over here in the states).

A list of their exceptional songs would probably consist just of "Riraito" and "Powder Snow".

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I went to one of their shows in Osaka, and they have a pretty big fanbase here too - you're mistaken in your implication that they're not popular in Japan (some of my students like them a lot, in fact). If they play Aomori City, I will probably go see them, assuming I'm not on vacation somewhere else.

I like their earlier stuff, though. Rocket No. 4 and Mugen Glider.

That said, there is better rock kei around. My personal favorite is another band I found out about shortly after AKFG but am a much bigger fan of now, Art-school.

aa22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My favourites:

1. Rewrite
2. Uso to Wonderland
3. Rojiura no Usagi
4. Jyuni Shinhou no Yukei
5. Blue Train
6. World Apart