The Beat Freaks are freakin awesome!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
So I don't know how many people have been watching Americas Best Dance Crew but I'm loving the Beat Freaks! They weren't quite as good this week, Quest Crew did kick their ass but last weeks was one of the best performances I've seen. It's gonna be a great final.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I believe that TV is a real brainwasher nowadays, especially with shows like Survivor, and all these other shows of competitive dancing, singing, etc.

I've shied away from TV, because it alienated me. I didn't know what it was anymore. It changed, almost overnight, how do you think I feel about that? I was frightened of course!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Cablephish said:
I believe that TV is a real brainwasher nowadays, especially with shows like Survivor, and all these other shows of competitive dancing, singing, etc.

I've shied away from TV, because it alienated me. I didn't know what it was anymore. It changed, almost overnight, how do you think I feel about that? I was frightened of course!

I'm usually a big hater of all this type of telly but I used to be into breakdancing heavily and I still love going out and shaking my ass! There's some real talent on Americas Best Dance Crew though. You do probably have to be into that type of stuff though.

QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ Mar 3 2009, 03:04 AM) girl power ftw!!
im stuck between the cool girls and the awesome boys.

Beat Freaks are awesome! And they're pretty damn hot too! lol It's going to be great final though. Quest Crew well turned it up on the last show, the guy doing flares on his elbows was awesome. Super Cr3w are still my favourite group of all 3 seasons but Beat Freaks are pretty damn close. It's hard to say who could win though this time.

Beat Freaks are really clean, tight and on beat for everything plus they've got a real style of their own. Quest Crew are alot more alive and athletic though, that trick they did where the guy made it look like he was levitating was awesome to see!

Last weeks performance from Beat Freaks was just incredible though. The opening robot bit was just amazing to watch.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow that was really good. I really should be watching the new season but I stopped watching MTV. Let me say again.... THEY WERE REALLY GOOD.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Wow that was really good. I really should be watching the new season but I stopped watching MTV. Let me say again.... THEY WERE REALLY GOOD.

Beat Freaks and Quest Crew have been great to watch the whole season. Ring Masters could pull off some freakish pop and lock tricks as well, their dancing wasn't the greatest though. It's definitely worth grabbing the season if you can. None of them have the jaw drop power of Super Cr3w and there's no bands with the originality of Fanny Pack but it's been a pretty good season. It's worth watching for Dynamic Edition alone, they were a clog dancing crew! lol Some their stuff was pretty good but mostly it was just clog dancing.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
dinofan01 said:

Beat Freaks and Quest Crew have been great to watch the whole season. Ring Masters could pull off some freakish pop and lock tricks as well, their dancing wasn't the greatest though. It's definitely worth grabbing the season if you can. None of them have the jaw drop power of Super Cr3w and there's no bands with the originality of Fanny Pack but it's been a pretty good season. It's worth watching for Dynamic Edition alone, they were a clog dancing crew! lol Some their stuff was pretty good but mostly it was just clog dancing.
Just as I was clicking that video I was thinking "I hate crews with gimmicks" (like the rollerbladers from first season). But they were really good on their own. I'll really have to look out for the season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here