OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
okay,
I need the arm7.bin file that fixes the problem for some ROMs on an R4. and please, dont suggest a new flashcard, i dont need one. if it aint broke, dont fix it. mine works, so no suggestions. i need the arm7 mainly for sonic chronicles, and the link in the arm 7 topic doesnt work for me so if someone can help, i'd appreciate it.

or you could just link me the game, get banned and than i'll be happy. but seriously, no linking.

Thanks!

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
okay,
I need the arm7.bin file that fixes the problem for some ROMs on an R4. and please, dont suggest a new flashcard, i dont need one. if it aint broke, dont fix it. mine works, so no suggestions. i need the arm7 mainly for sonic chronicles, and the link in the arm 7 topic doesnt work for me so if someone can help, i'd appreciate it.

or you could just link me the game, get banned and than i'll be happy. but seriously, no linking.

Thanks!
Grab it from another ROM using DS lazy

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ferrariman said:
8BitWalugi said:
okay,

Thanks!
Grab it from another ROM using DS lazy

I did that using sonic rush adventure but it didnt work. the error still came up.

EDIT!: I FIXED IT! a mod can close this now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...