The Apple iPad

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, haven't Archos been making pretty much the same thing (without all the DRM restrictions Apple love and the ability to use flash) for ages?

http://www.archos.com/products/nb/archos_9...=gb&lang=en

normal_1.jpg

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Uh, haven't Archos been making pretty much the same thing (without all the DRM restrictions Apple love and the ability to use flash) for ages?

http://www.archos.com/products/nb/archos_9...=gb&lang=en

normal_1.jpg

there are somethings good about the archos and there are somethings good about the ipad.

to me it all comes down to the os. the iphone os does have its limitations but on a a system with only 64gb or memory, something that only takes up 1 gig is great. where as windows might take up 4 - 5 gig of that space.

i am getting one as a replacement for my ebook reader.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well to Apple it was either an giant iPhone or just a giant touch screen with Mac OS X. With the Mac OS X option, nothing new would really appear and since theyre always to top their last product they had to incorporate something new. This is where the giant iPhone idea came along. They took the concept of a tablet and an eBook into one. Of course like all other Apple products that were successors of others emulation is possible. (like PowerPC and Intel Processors; PowerPC emulation with Rosetta on an Intel processor) So you can still use iPhone apps in full screen.

But again its just a giant iPhone.... I MEAN IT GETS 3G HOW MUCH MORE OF SIMILARITY DO YOU WANT?!?! rofl and try holding that up to your ear.... *drops; $500 ripoff breaks; you start crying*

~ Jon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)