BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't matter if its casual users or not it is still not a fucking gaming device to me.
biggrin.gif

So you wanted to strangle your friend for complaining huh.
tongue.gif

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
dinofan01 said:
_Chaz_ said:
The apple iPad.

For the people who want an iPhone, but have no friends to call.
hahah I'm totally stealing that joke!

Zing.
.... I find this joke highly ironic. Especially because with that price point you could buy an iPhone. (Even if the AT&T kind of makes it even more expensive)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: -

So, anyway, I still don't see the appeal of this. I'd rather spend $500 and get a Viliv or something that runs a real os, and install a "mobile" OS on a secondary partition.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents: for $500+, I'll get a Pandora first. I've already got an iPhone, so the iPad just seems entirely unnecessary. It won't replace my laptop, it won't replace my phone, and I have no desire to carry around a cripple of a laptop just for the sake of web browsing.

Don't get me wrong, it looks like it would be a really cool toy to mess around with. But that's all I see it as: a toy. For any sort of productive work, a netbook would be a much wiser investment, both money-wise and in terms of overall usability. I mean hell, even the crappiest netbook can multitask to a certain degree, can't it?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As stupid as I think this is, I'm dying to see if people actually buy it. You can't imagine how many people think this actually looks good. To be fair it does look good...when it costs less and is a phone!

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
As stupid as I think this is, I'm dying to see if people actually buy it. You can't imagine how many people think this actually looks good. To be fair it does look good...when it costs less and is a phone!
Of course people are going to buy it. I personally don't think it looks good and there is a lot of wasted space.
Its made by Apple so it must be good right? /sarcasm

sedicius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind carrying one of these around if it can run Adobe Photoshop and has a sensitive touchpad.. I hate carrying around my laptop and tablet everywhere. It gets heavy. ^^;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse