Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

blmurphy00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the dev's are taking a break, one of them mentioned that they had been working on it for around 10 hours

Well true. I really just cant wait for the website to be back up and going. Bad part is when this had happened to the website I tried opening it up on my computer and now my Google Chrome no longer opens

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well true. I really just cant wait for the website to be back up and going. Bad part is when this had happened to the website I tried opening it up on my computer and now my Google Chrome no longer opens
Understandable, I reckon everyone here can't wait, but patience is a virtue and we must use it. Sorry to hear about Chrome, have you tried reinstalling it?

blmurphy00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Understandable, I reckon everyone here can't wait, but patience is a virtue and we must use it. Sorry to hear about Chrome, have you tried reinstalling it?
That will never work. Did you try uninstalling it?

I deleted it and now when I try to reinstall Chrome or any other file it says it has become corrupt and unreadable

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
its computing 101, if they dont have back ups there morons.

@Arubaro
it was sql injection. once people gained access, which multiple people including myself did, we could print the db to the page and see the things they were doing. using the information_schema table, we were able to get details on the usernames & passwords. and like noob devs, they had 3dsthemes.com/phpmyadmin open so we had free reign from there
Not being mean, but if " they're " Morons, your spelling/Grammar needs to be checked. Again, not being mean, but... yeah...
Guys, you spend $60 to host a website like that and then you get fooled by a simple SQL injection...
It's not ran on a based set of money, it's ran by donations and other means of obtaining money ( Jobs, etc. ). And this is for our convenience; they are doing this for us, they do not ask from us for anything. Lighten up.

Reactions: Arubaro

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Because the dev's are taking a break, one of them mentioned that they had been working on it for around 10 hours
It's been on 90% for nearly 10 hours. You'd think it's be done by now? I'm trying not to be impatient but I made my first theme and uploaded it before the attack. I hope it's still there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk