Hacking The Actual Piracy Guide for 3ds?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Remove this , the GBATemp forum has a rule of not having anything "Piracy" related
There is nothing wrong with piracy discussion, the problem is when people link to stuff with warez in it. GBAtemp only cares if they get linked to warez and shut down. There's no moral judgement happening, purely practicalities.

Beorn_Orwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing too. I don't even use Freeshop.
Easier for me that way.

Discovered this some time ago...before that I spent hours searching for specific CIA files online, then downloading them, putting them on my SD card, then installing with FBI.... almost seems too easy now.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's really funny is that if you have CFW installed you've pirated(or at least downloaded and used copyrighted material), for example aeskey.bin.

Anyways, OP, I think the reason there's not a "guide" to pirate for the 3DS is because that thread would just get bombarded with people who want to morally shame people who admit to pirating. Kind of how it started to happen here with people saying the thread should be closed because it mentions piracy. Or people would start posting links to copyrighted material. Either way it wouldn't end nicely.

Basically what all these other people posted are the best ways to get free games. I personally mostly emulate retro consoles on the go with my devices but when I want a 3DS games I use freeShop(it's too conveinent) or if it's not on freeShop I use that "iso/chaos" site.

Reactions: Quantumcat

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's really funny is that if you have CFW installed you've pirated(or at least downloaded and used copyrighted material), for example aeskey.bin.

Anyways, OP, I think the reason there's not a "guide" to pirate for the 3DS is because that thread would just get bombarded with people who want to morally shame people who admit to pirating. Kind of how it started to happen here with people saying the thread should be closed because it mentions piracy. Or people would start posting links to copyrighted material. Either way it wouldn't end nicely.

Basically what all these other people posted are the best ways to get free games. I personally mostly emulate retro consoles on the go with my devices but when I want a 3DS games I use freeShop(it's too conveinent) or if it's not on freeShop I use that "iso/chaos" site.
Why no love for CIAngel? Has anyone mentioned it yet?

There are several PC softwares. It's faster to download on PC, but takes longer because you have to copy it to 2/3DS and install it. If you have multiple consoles you want to install on or want to back up your purchases or for preservation as it was mentioned in another thread.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why no love for CIAngel? Has anyone mentioned it yet?

There are several PC softwares. It's faster to download on PC, but takes longer because you have to copy it to 2/3DS and install it. If you have multiple consoles you want to install on or want to back up your purchases or for preservation as it was mentioned in another thread.
freeShop is by far the easiest way for a noob to download and play pirated games.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the basic to advance stuff you recommend for piracy on the 3ds now?
this thread might sound ridiculous but what's your honest answer if you are a pirate?
you can use freeshop for most games that are available on eshop, to get the ones that are not on freeshop, like hacks, custom VCS games or retail only games, google "that iso site" or "that chaos site".

Last edited by lordkaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...