The 10 worst usernames currently active on these forums.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDITED. Combined numbers 6 and 7 into one, as they were essentially the same thing. They are now in number 6. Also, that left number 7 empty, so I added a brand shiny new number 7.

I thought I'd make a list of the 10 worst names of currently active members (inb4 someone says "Xuphor"). I define "Worst names" as names that basically show a complete lack of creativity at all. My results:
master801
Master of 801 what? Chickens? Sharpie markers? dental tools?
supersonic124
Because terrible selling and reviewed games are always good usernames. This isn't 1994, anymore, Sonic sucks now, except for 2 games (Sonic Generations and Sonic Colors). 2 in ~15 new games is not good.
sjones900
This isn't Facebook, why the hell are you using a real name? If you signed up for this site using Facebook (this guy didn't, but there is that option), I know it gives you a username based on your real name. But then again, the fact you are using Facebook to register for this website shows you have poor decision making skills anyway.
_kbnft and dj4uk6cjm
Also any other usernames containing nothing more than a random bunch of letters/numbers/symbols that are completely unpronouncable and mean absolutly nothing. Even if they do mean something, no one's going to know unless you directly ask.
luigiman1928, mariofanatic64, etc.
Everyone loves Mario games, or least 95% of people. Why state the obvious by putting a Mario character name in your username?
Videomanman87
Videomanman up up and away away. Seriously, why the extra "man"?
Any username that consists of a character name from Naruto, Bleach, or any other really popular anime, and a random number somewhere in it. There's so many I don't even need to link to one, you can find one by opening pretty much any thread in the main part of the forums.
ut2k4master
Yes, being a master at a game that pretty much no one plays or even cares about is so awesome, you must make a username out of it.
Actinopterygian Melospiza
Not only is it unpronouncable to most people, it's actually just a combination of a random latin class names for a large fish then a small bird. What? Also, "why is this not creative?" you may ask. Because, googling two random big fancy scientific sounding words that don't mean anything together isn't creative. It's a stupid person's way of thinking it'll make them seem smart.
And now....
dragonblood9999
Nothing screams "I'm 8 years old!" like referencing blood, a dragon, and a really high number. Too bad, because his avatar is actually pretty good, but I'm pretty dang sure it's not actually made by him.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I strongly disagree with what you wrote in No.9's description. Now, don't get me wrong, the nick is terrible but Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours are great games, so your argument is pretty invalid.

As of my own opinion on nicks, any nick containing a name of a well-known character from a video game, anime, manga, literature or film or the name of a video game console is terrible, they all belong in one basket and that basket is the No.1 spot on the list.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I strongly disagree with what you wrote in No.9's description. Now, don't get me wrong, the nick is terrible but Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours are great games, so your argument is pretty invalid.

As of my own opinion on nicks, any nick containing a name of a well-known character from a video game, anime, manga, literature or film or the name of a video game console is terrible, they all belong in one basket and that basket is the No.1 spot on the list.
Forgot about those 2 sonic games, but still, 2 good ones in ~15 newer sonic games over the years is a TERRIBLE ratio.

Some video game charcter names can be ok, more of a "really lucky" ones. Nathan Drake for example, is a member here, and one that's been around a lot.
Anime is bad though, that's why all Anime based names came at number 4 imo. I was debating swapping that one and number 2, but got lazy.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All those in favor of a novelty Jerry Seinfeld account?

"What's the deal with luigiman? He's not luigi, and he's definitely not a man. What gives?"

Reactions: BortzANATOR

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anything that has neko or inu... wait.. fuck.

Also the sonic stuff is opinion since you need the portable titles, and unleashed was ok, and blah blah blah. Why do I even bring it up when it is literally all opinion and in the EOF, because internet.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm close to number four... wait, actually, I meant to spell my username "DartzFifteenZero, the name isn't from any popular anime (or wanna guess?) it IS my actuall and real-life nickname, and my number isn't random either, it represents the age I started to surf the internet (15 years old) plus a Zero because it's my favorite character of the Megaman X and obviously Zero Series. Now I'm 21 and still using the same username in many forums and social pages.

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No, 6 & 8 fit me.

yes, I was using facebook to register, but it also skip the whole process and you only have option to click next with ugly username.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay I'm included!!!
tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about newfa** usernames? Like TheLegend, MarioBros, MasterHand, oh and maybe Xuphor.
This isn't 4chan.

Also, saying you're a legend and a master are essentially the same thing, both fit under number 10. MarioBros and MasterHand, check the edited number 6, both fit perfectly.
And as I said in the op, this is usernames that show no creativity at all. Xuphor, Gahars, Veho, Tom Bombadildo, and the like might not mean anything, but at least they can be pronounced, and some thought was given to them.

@_kbnft, You're online right now. You're active. All "active" means on forums is that they have logged in somewhat recently. I'd call "right now" VERY recent.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Does it have to be well known? I would have thought an obscure character from a well known game would have been worse.

Also what about if a name just happens to match a popular entity or indeed was the name of another entity before it got usurped (see something like jumpman). Of course I am perfectly happy with a judgement of tough shit but you possibly want to clarify your position there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto