Hacking Tge Switch hack is really worth?

Enigma Hall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To people already have one the answer is YES, of course. But to other people, let's discuss it aside fanboy protections.

The console is extremely new, so... few games. Can take a little or a long time untill hackers figure how to dump and load backups and have the spof problem too. Nintendo of course will take actions to dificult this but the problem is not only the time but how it will affect the company decisions. It can make switch hace a short time of life. Anyone seen what happens with the wiiU. And switch is already a pandoras bix of problems.

Homebrew, emulators, the holy grail portable... Not so mutch. The true, at least for me, is that console in not a real portable and even a real console to tv. It renains in a limbo of something estrange who is something and nothing. Is too big to keep aways with you, and is like a android, a powerfull one, conected to your tv. The fell is not solid like ps4 and ps one for me. Then. If emulators come out. Hiw nany years to port stronger ones? And is worth play ps2 on a switch around? For how much time?

Well, think about it and say what you think.
I think nintendo gets a very good trouble this time. A final problem.

Reactions: Hayleia
D

Deleted User

your claim is invalid. First off the wiiu failed due to bad marketing and the wiiu homebrew scene started recently. second off look at the ds, 3ds, wii. they all have homebrew and were extremely successful. As long as piracy isn't started right away, maybe on the 2nd year. then the system will be fine. even then it might be ok, as the ds was completely filled to the brim with piracy.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: OblivionReign

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
your claim is invalid. First off the wiiu failed due to bad marketing and the wiiu homebrew scene started recently. second off look at the ds, 3ds, wii. they all have homebrew and were extremely successful. As long as piracy isn't started right away, maybe on the 2nd year. then the system will be fine. even then it might be ok, as the ds was completely filled to the brim with piracy.
This time we will have piracy buy the end of april

Reactions: spiderman1216
D

Deleted User

This time we will have piracy buy the end of april
I Don't think so, yes the hacking scene had started, HOWEVER, we do not know what level of permission we have, it could very well be a userland exploit, and if that's the case then no piracy. with a kernel then yes. however! most end users update. which means Nintendo has a chance to still fix it before its too late and most people will not really think that it had started, given how early it is. also if I were you you might want to correct which by you used. its by not buy. buy means purchasing.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I Don't think so, yes the hacking scene had started, HOWEVER, we do not know what level of permission we have, it could very well be a userland exploit, and if that's the case then no piracy. with a kernel then yes. however! most end users update. which means Nintendo has a chance to still fix it before its too late and most people will not really think that it had started, given how early it is. also if I were you you might want to correct which by you used. its by not buy. buy means purchasing.
Well userland eploit quickly result in kernel exploit
once you ran your code, you made most of the job

D

Deleted User

Well userland eploit quickly result in kernel exploit
once you ran your code, you made most of the job
wrong. You can't just go from userland to kernel. doesn't work that way. you know why we couldn't downgrade on 3ds on 11.2.0 for the longest time. because there was no kernel exploit! not because arm9 was in the way. Taking over kernel is harder than just getting into userland.

Last edited by ,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wrong. You can't just go from userland to kernel. doesn't work that way. you know why we couldn't downgrade on 3ds on 11.2.0 for the longest time. because there was no kernel exploit! not because arm9 was in the way. Taking over kernel is harder than just getting into userland.
I know that but as I said, userland is the first step, plus if you red my comment on the webkit exploit i literally said
"this is peanuts" and "as long as we don't have kernel exploit, i'm not impressed"
i'm just saying that userland is the first step because it is, i'm not saying that once you have userland you get kernel easily

Enigma Hall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, is only a think. The wiiU has good graphics and could have better titles. If this is or not relationated or had impact to nintendo decisions I dont know. It's only what I think about this.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Eh, it has a tegra processor, we should be able to put android on it and play emulated games fantastically.
It is supposed to be more powerful than the X1 in the shield TV; so we should see 60fps in gamecube games via dolphin 64bit... awesome.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is really worth.

(Note to self, always start spam comments with a thread relevant response to avoid deletion, even when said thread is nothing more than spam itself)

D

Deleted User

Seems like this thread is filled with master hackers / insiders that know everything there is to know about the switch lol..
If you have no clue what you're talking about you shouldn't speak at all m8
Oh so you know anything about the switch hacking scene, or hacking in general. And no I'm not a master hacker, I'm just using some common sense, and a little bit of background knowledge. Because I highly doubt piracy will be a problem, when has it actually ruined a console or handheld. Guess what it never did. And you seem like you know what level of exploit it's is for the webrowser, if your all knowing and mighty you should be able to tell us, right? And we are just giving speculation, not hard facts, course except, piracy.

Last edited by ,

Dann_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Lol I was talking about the "it will be hacked in 3 days my dad works at fail0verflow just wait!1!!1!!11!" kids...

However can we please let this thread die in peace now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands