• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 6,063
  • Replies 52
D

Deleted_171835

OP
tf2_logo.jpg
In light of TF2's increasing popularity and the free-to-play update, I decided to set-up a server mainly for GBAtemp. The server does not require Hamachi, a password or any other additional things. As long as you have Team Fortress 2 installed on your PC and a Steam account, you can join.
If you don't have a clue as to what Team Fortress 2 is, read up about it on the following sites; the official site, the wiki and on Wikipedia. Now come and play![/p]
"Go go go"
~ Heavy
Server information:

1. Launch TF2 and press 'Browse Servers'

2. Go to the favorites tab and select 'Add a Server'

3. Type '208.167.224.77:27015' as the IP address

4. The server should appear.

5. Press 'Connect' after selecting the server.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
happy.gif

Be on in a bit, just cooking my tea, will be on once i've eaten it.

(what happened to the other TF2 thread? I was on it earlier and two minutes later it vanished
dry.gif
)

Also, the clipboard works inside of TF2, so people should be able to just copy/paste the server address
smile.gif

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
Had some fun on the server.
It'd be great if we had some Vs. Saxton Hale, or TF2ware

Oh and just ranting a bit here, but pay attention to people on the voice chat. If somebody tells you theres a spy behind you...
Well that means to actually go back and shoot the spy. Not just stand there and do nothing letting him stab you.
Happened like 4 times I swear...

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I would go on but my internet connection keeps dropping out for some reason.

And just a request for you guys, if you join the server and nobody is on, I would prefer if you stay on for 5-10 minutes in case some more people come on (feel free to leave after that). When the server is empty, nobody comes on and it remains that way.

ALSO, BUMP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay