TF2 Night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Minox
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,030
  • Replies Replies 32
Cmon people, we need more players
smile.gif
 
Diablo1123 said:
So how was it? Differnt time than usual

It started quite slow, not a lot of people were on when it actually started. But about an hour later, people came in very fast and in a few minutes, the game developed from a 3 vs 3 game to 10 vs 10
smile.gif

Was fun, as usual. More fun to play with you guys that I know a (little) bit then with completely unknown people.
 
Satangel said:
Diablo1123 said:
So how was it? Differnt time than usual

It started quite slow, not a lot of people were on when it actually started. But about an hour later, people came in very fast and in a few minutes, the game developed from a 3 vs 3 game to 10 vs 10
smile.gif

Was fun, as usual. More fun to play with you guys that I know a (little) bit then with completely unknown people.
Actually, most of the people who joined later were my TF2 buddies
tongue.gif
 
[M said:
artin]
GOD DAMMIT, I MISSED THE LAST ONE AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I MISS THIS ONE!
lolwtf, I ate my own words and missed it again...
dry.gif


Are there any servers that a lot of US Temps play in during the week (and weekend?)

I have the Temp Server favorited, but it's in Europe and I never really see anyone in there when I'm on (prolly due to timezones).
 
[M said:
artin]
[M said:
artin]
GOD DAMMIT, I MISSED THE LAST ONE AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I MISS THIS ONE!
lolwtf, I ate my own words and missed it again...
dry.gif


Are there any servers that a lot of US Temps play in during the week (and weekend?)

I have the Temp Server favorited, but it's in Europe and I never really see anyone in there when I'm on (prolly due to timezones).

It's usually pretty empty whenever I check it, too. I've noticed most tempers don't tend to play with other tempers unless they're already steam buddies or a night is organised.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted