TF2 Engineer Update teaser

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for this game to go on sale for $10 since pirated versions are crap and I'm really cheap, but how many classes are left after the engineer to update.

ZeroPF

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
I'm still waiting for this game to go on sale for $10 since pirated versions are crap and I'm really cheap, but how many classes are left after the engineer to update.
After the Engineer update all the class updates will be finished

PlutonPress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IchigoSJ said:

None. The Engi is the last one to receive an update.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:

At one point in time it was on sail for like 5 dollars (it lasted like 8 hours).

@OP: YES! The only updates I've wanted are the Engineer, Medic, and Spy. Finally!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
What annoys me is that for those who don't play that often - It's almost impossible to get any 'hats'
(or has that changed since I last looked)

I could care less about hats or all these new changes Valve added to TF2, I think they're really un needed.

Seriously, the class updates were enough to make me happy.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:

You can get an Orange Box code on eBay for around $10, but that's one of those buy-at-your-own-risk types of gambles, I'm sure.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you actually wait for the Engineer Update, I guarantee you it will be on sale for that.
Every single time a Valve game gets a major update, the game in question gets a sale.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Engineer is the only TF2 character I can use, other than Medic, so I'm looking forward to this
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.