vmn551

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got tetris axis for 3DS my friend code is 2535-3828-5739

add me and post your friend code so we can clear some lines!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there was a way to play without items more then 2 players i'll add my FC but anyway it's at the bottom...

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its a bit off topic but how is the game? I've been thinking about getting it but 40$ just seems like a price to steep. Even more so when I already have the DSi tetris.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a bit off topic but how is the game? I've been thinking about getting it but 40$ just seems like a price to steep. Even more so when I already have the DSi tetris.

i payed 38 for mine.(tax inculdede) it's got item battles and one on one online so it's the same tetris online. but it's got differnet modes offline through but it's still good it's up to you. but wait for a price drop if you plan on getting it for online only.

JonnyPoots

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tetris axis rocks, I was thinkin' about making this thread myself - thanks OP
I was keeping myself entertained by just doing the random online battles, but any one wants to play - FC in sig
It is a lot of fun and they fixed a few things, like easy spin is LESS forgiving now (though i wish you could turn it off) and you can do some neat things with the 3D effect, like change the angle of the matrix.

vmn551

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tetris axis rocks, I was thinkin' about making this thread myself - thanks OP
I was keeping myself entertained by just doing the random online battles, but any one wants to play - FC in sig
It is a lot of fun and they fixed a few things, like easy spin is LESS forgiving now (though i wish you could turn it off) and you can do some neat things with the 3D effect, like change the angle of the matrix.

What do you mean by change the angle of the 3D matrix? How do you do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro