Tetattds 3.1 does not work on the DSi

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lengchaidude, Sep 1, 2009.

1. lengchaidude
    OP

lengchaidude Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2009
    Hi,

Has anyone got Tetattds 3.1 working on the DSi ?

When I try to launch and select "vs self" and level 1 I get a red screen on the top and white on the botton. On the top screen I see the following

Guru Meditation Error !
    pc: 0202141A addr: 01E61736

followed by loads of numbers etc ...

Can anyone shed some light on this ?

Thanks ...

ps : I am really struggling to get things going on the DSi ... most homebrew was done for the DS or DSL ...

2. ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2007
    Yup, I'm getting lots of reports of non-working homebrew on the DSi, mostly it has been WiFi Homebrew, but I guess Tetattds has to be added to the list.

Unfortunately, it's to be expected, all these apps and games were made, as you say, for the DS/DSL. It will be interesting to see what happens to them, will they get recoded for the DSi or will a new breed of Homebrew appear for the DSI.

3. lengchaidude
    OP

lengchaidude Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2009
    I got it working ... I started moonshell 2.05 and then selected the tettattds game and it started !

Although I haven't played a full game till the end ... it is working.

So if anyone is curious on how to get it working for the DSi ... well start it via moonshell 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice