Chocolina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H s. Test
I repeat a test test test of this touch keyboard whn.I'm rapid typing

Just want to se ho.mny erors I make whn I don't slw down after every fuckng word
I think its pretty god for such a piece of shit. Its registerin all my toih data very nceey hwever the procesor is suchshi that the scren is laging while.I'm typing.

Oh wit.. I just stopped.to read.what I typed so far.. and it doesn't lok a go as I wnted it to.
I mean I tried o spel touh data but it said toih instead nd it totaly destroyed the word ncely twice.

Maybe siftkey could work but it damn autocorrect may nfact mak more mistakes. Any suggestions on how to improve rapid touh typing? Obviously slwing down always.helps bt who ha tiefor that. Please forgive all my erors.. I asur you I'm perfect at doing thatnglish, however my shitty keyboard is not. Yes some of th recent bad gramar wa intetiol

Winter wrap up winter wrap up
let's.r I holiay cher
because tomorowspin I here because tomrrow.spin. er
ok o .. t s ht thproceorcat ep. O wl en o at

I'm not retypin that. It sem the.hardware can't kep up when I go too fast, especially when I just wrote a paragraph.
I mean seriously gbt6( a paragrap is too much or you.?

Chocolina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is one cool story that I will never read
You don't need to read. It makes no sense! :D

This me fast typing now after I installed swiftly. I'm hoping it improved a little bit so I can type afastt as I neeto and not sound like fuming moon. There goo again being all retarded because the processor is shit
I can type multiple words a second but the device can't keep up. If I slow down to two or less letters a second then everything turns out ok with SwiftKey helping out. Without it I need to go a letter a second. Either way I'm still being held back by crappy hardware and I have to slow to tortoise speed to make even a little sense.

I mean wtf is a fuming moon?! I I clearly meant to say fucking moron.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1