Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. All I needed to see was the commercials to know I wouldn't enjoy it. They should have stopped after judgement day. Enjoy it while it lasts because I don't think it will survive a full season.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. All I needed to see was the commercials to know I wouldn't enjoy it. They should have stopped after judgement day. Enjoy it while it lasts because I don't think it will survive a full season.

how can you say you dont like it if you havent watched it ?

watch the first episode and then tell me what you think of it

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll download the Pilot from iTunes if it's still for free.
In any case, I don't like the whole idea, in the end, we all know the ending of the series, something after the 3rd movie would have been better.

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone notice the computer store adress ?

also the headless terminator is AWESOME ! but how did the head travel back in time if only flesh can travel back in time
1200372401517xx1.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I watched the pilot like ages and ages ago, thought it was alright. I can't say I'll be downloading it but I will watch it when Virgin shows it soon (god knows when). I doubt that it'll get many series.

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have episode 1 and 2 on my hardrive already its out there

also the series is getting GOOOD rating which is awesome on sunday it was ranked number 1 in its time slot :-)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I watched the pilot like ages and ages ago, thought it was alright. I can't say I'll be downloading it but I will watch it when Virgin shows it soon (god knows when). I doubt that it'll get many series.

This is the thing that drives me nuts above anything else in the world. Why does Europe call a season a series? What do you call a series then?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I watched the pilot like ages and ages ago, thought it was alright. I can't say I'll be downloading it but I will watch it when Virgin shows it soon (god knows when). I doubt that it'll get many series.

This is the thing that drives me nuts above anything else in the world. Why does Europe call a season a series? What do you call a series then?

Maybe it has something to do with us showing the episodes every week. Usually the American Seasons are shown over a few months with a few weeks break, that ruins the show for me when its built up the suspense.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i saw and i liked. second episode was recording while i watched the first but my eyes were tired, so maybe i'll watch the second one tonight.

i don't care for the firefly girl, i don't find her to be particularly good at acting plus i don't like her lines, they are very unterminator-like. when ever john would ask a question to the old terminators, they would spill out the data like a robot. this one version gives really short answers and tries to be clever or mysterious. kinda ruins the character a bit.

other than that it was cool

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOW just saw the third episode and im loving it anyone else watching the series ?

I like the terminator named MARTIE hehe he kicks ass !

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The show is definitely cool. People can talk all they want about poor acting or whatever, but it entertains me. THAT is what's important to me more than any epic acting abilities.

F

Fiddy101

This show is so cool I just downloaded the first episode out of boredom and now i'm gonna watch Episode 2 in a few minutes.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get past the commercials, especially the "protector" terminator.

"Come with me if you want to live."

"I call shotgun." "I call 9mm."

Ugh.

Do the terminator special effects really make it worth watching?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE