Tentacle Grape Soda

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
grape fanta for me, and if you want it natural get the south of the border import.
btw this is a terrible rip off, i don't think anyone is actually considering giving them money but before you do.
reformulating should be as trivial as replacing high fructose corn syrup with sugar making the price difference negligible, actual upfront cost $0 not $11,000. actual total cost a few pennies per bottle more.
new packaging is as simple as ordering different packaging, again $0 upfront cost and only a few pennies more per bottle if that.
these weirdos could do it all for nothing, i think they're just trying to pocket some quick cash.

Yeah, except for actually finding the right combination to recreate the flavor DOES cost money. It is not just a one for one swap out, learn chemistry... or at least cooking. Also the funding is for a first production run, but you might have known that if you actually read the funding page.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Classic Freud, blame everyone else for your Schizo's issues....

It seems you know so little about Freud that you are unable to pick up that I am not actually using Freud.

Better stick to your masturbatory fantasies of tentacle rape, far less confronting.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems you know so little about Freud that you are unable to pick up that I am not actually using Freud.

Better stick to your masturbatory fantasies of tentacle rape, far less confronting.

Can I rape you? Seriously. Can I? Please? Pretty please? I'm saying please! WHY WONT YOU LET ME RAPE YOU?! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?! DO I NEED TENTACLES?!

Reactions: calmwaters

weiff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Let me see... depression is narcissism, Autism is a "mothering" issue... which fell in with several of the other issues that Freud based on a Mother relationship issue (which mind you EVERYONE suffers from) as based on observation of people Freud deemed to be "mentally disordered," with no base of scientific abnormalities of brain waves, chemical analysis, or structure of the brain itself.

As for your attempts to liken Freud's theory of immaturity to masturbation, just remember... he is the one the "spanked the monkey" first (literally).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In today's issue of "Racist Box":

z2xRHl1.png

:tpi:

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let me see... depression is narcissism, Autism is a "mothering" issue... which fell in with several of the other issues that Freud based on a Mother relationship issue (which mind you EVERYONE suffers from) as based on observation of people Freud deemed to be "mentally disordered," with no base of scientific abnormalities of brain waves, chemical analysis, or structure of the brain itself.

As for your attempts to liken Freud's theory of immaturity to masturbation, just remember... he is the one the "spanked the monkey" first (literally).

You can copy and paste text. Good for you.

Let me reiterate in case you missed it: It seems you know so little about Freud that you are unable to pick up that I am not actually using Freud.

weiff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can copy and paste text. Good for you.

Let me reiterate in case you missed it: It seems you know so little about Freud that you are unable to pick up that I am not actually using Freud.

No I did not miss you saying you were not using Freud... I was just pointing out despite what you said about NOT being Freudian, you still very much were. I can analyze what you say just as much as you analyze what I say.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone who donates to this is an arrogant pervert.

May you be violently raped and see how hard you laugh.

After this thread, i'm not sure if you're just retarded or trying really hard to troll.

The only arrogant people here are the ones dumb enough to think this promotes actual rape.
Your post promotes it more than the product you're accusing, which is kind of ironic.

Judgement: troll

3/10, you got some morons to react but its just not good enough to catch a wide audience.
EDIT: You know, 4/10. I'll throw in a point for effort.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After this thread, i'm not sure if you're just retarded or trying really hard to troll.

The only arrogant people here are the ones dumb enough to think this promotes actual rape.
Your post promotes it more than the product you're accusing, which is kind of ironic.

Judgement: troll

3/10, you got some morons to react but its just not good enough to catch a wide audience.
EDIT: You know, 4/10. I'll throw in a point for effort.

At what point did I accuse this product of promoting rape? It seems you are seeing only what you want me to have written.

By the way, what arbitrary criteria of "judgement" are you using? Presumably your own?
You like impose your own criteria of judgement, to impose your own law? Yes?
That explains why you clicked on this thread.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At what point did I accuse this product of promoting rape? It seems you are seeing only what you want me to have written.

By the way, what arbitrary criteria of "judgement" are you using? Presumably your own?
You like impose your own criteria of judgement, to impose your own law? Yes?
That explains why you clicked on this thread.

Oh please, give this a rest already and go back to analyzing your schizophrenics instead of the poor people on this forum. :(

(On a side note, aren't you using some sort of arbitrary criteria in your judgment of people's posts? _
And haven't you been using this criteria to impose your own law? Is this why you keep replying to people in this thread?)

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh please, give this a rest already and go back to analyzing your schizophrenics instead of the poor people on this forum. :(

(On a side note, aren't you using some sort of arbitrary criteria in your judgment of people's posts? _
And haven't you been using this criteria to impose your own law? Is this why you keep replying to people in this thread?)

I don't analyse schizophrenics. Schizoanalysis has nothing to do with analysis of schizophrenics. Google it.

In addition, I am not using arbitrary criteria of judgement; it is a rigorous academic framework that is supported by decades of research.
Moreover, I only reply to those who attack me. Where in this thread have I singled anyone out who did not initiate contact with me?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't analyse schizophrenics. Schizoanalysis has nothing to do with analysis of schizophrenics. Google it.

In addition, I am not using arbitrary criteria of judgement; it is a rigorous academic framework that is supported by decades of research.
Moreover, I only reply to those who attack me. Where in this thread have I singled anyone out who did not initiate contact with me?

Ok can you like, you know, just shut up and not post. You totally derailed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.