Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
they only mentioned the r4, cuz its the best known flashkart. simple as that
It's make more sense to say 'ds flashcart' or something like that, since the R4 name is like a brand. Nintendo needs to learn to say flashcart instead of R4 also

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. You're going to buy it later:

First and foremost, even though you just got a videogame for free, you are definitely going to needlessly spend money later and buy it. Everybody else just pirates and leaves it at that, but you are a very special person that thieves a game just to see if it's worth spending money on. Once this is deduced, you will get rid of the game you have and then spend money to have it again. See? Not all pirates are bad. You are one of the good pirates who merely tries before they buy. Sometimes you go into the grocery store and take a few slices of bread home with you, to help you decide if it's worth going back later to buy the whole loaf.

Love the last sentence
tongue.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh waah get over it, the R4 is the "kleenex" of flashcarts and it just pisses off the non R4 users
smile.gif

Liked #7, could rework that to describe the average teens way of seeing the day
smile.gif

#10 so true hehe, hey it's the way I see all you losers that use the word fapping.
Some people just can't handle accepting certain truths.

Most of the flashcart users out there, if not all, are simply cheap fucks.

In the same way, it's called jacking off, you do it to avoid needing to find the real thing. Which is often because you're socially clumsy or simply unsocialble in some way. Probably too interested in playing your console, and not interested in interacting with real people in person.

Most people that spend most of their time on the internet, likely could do with spending a lot more time with real people in person.

Speaking of which, I have non computer things I should be doing.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Panzer Tacticer said:
Oh waah get over it, the R4 is the "kleenex" of flashcarts and it just pisses off the non R4 users
smile.gif
Or the Xerox of flashcards.

Meh, the whole article is just trying to shame us into buying games. While sounding like a self-righteous asshole on a high horse. I won't get too steamed up over it.

The article makes fun of pirates' justifications for piracy; well, what about those of us whose only justification is "because I can"? I don't really see it addressed in the article.
rolleyes.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, it's all so true. And also I don't have the money. True fact.
Naw, it's more I'm just too lazy to think about what games I can buy with the money I have. Instead, you don't have to choose with piracy! Just click, wait a few days, and play!

:\
I'm trying to cut down though. All the new PC releases I'll be paying for, especially Spore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-