Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

seriousdave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Years to all

I'm half way there on my new years resolutions...

#1 was to finally join gbatemp.net as a member after years of just reading the forums.
and
#2 spend more time with the kids (which means cooking projects with the daughter and brushing up on my Sun Tzu for BF4 and CoD with the son).

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Happy new years to all :).

My Personal goal:
My primary goal is to to graduate early from school and go to college and hopefully become something big in the future like a game developer.

Optional goal
My gamer goal:
I wanna Make a action/adventure rpg game like the more you lv up with fighting and whatever the better the graphics get and the game engine changes with each lv so like say for example: ( lv 1 PlayStation 1 50 improved graphics and engine ) ( PlayStation 1 100 improved graphics and engine ) PlayStation 2 Rage engine support... you get the picture lol.

angela18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal for this year is to finish my personal goal of the last year, which was... I don´t remember anymore....

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Lose more weight. Find a girlfriend. Prove to my boss that I deserve a promotion, or at least more hours, 'cause I am on top of that shiz, ya dig? Not much I can do with an AA in psychology, so I'm also hoping I can find a good internship to work towards my bachelor's degree.

Reactions: 6SoulTriox

Guimac09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My goal for 2014 is to get f***ing ripped bro! Gonna build some muscle, catch my drift? Gonna be pretty fun!
Happy new year for everyone! Xoxo

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Save at least 3,000€ towards a new car next X/mas new years.

Work at a brewery so in Summer there´s always enough overtime, but this year should be much more since it´s a World Cup year. The further Germany gets the more overtime for me. So go Germany!

Still, hope I get to watch some of the games despite the hours I need.:(

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
To get a better grip and control on my life, mainly on my financial situation. Be more social and meet new people. Hopefully get a girlfriend!

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Happy new year!

Good luck to y'all. =)

Oh boy, I hope I get the gateway, it'd be handy to carry all my 10 3DS games in a single cart when I go out. ;_;

John5p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year!

My personal goal is to be more active socially and physically. NEET life xD pun intended.

Edit: I just realized I've been a member since 2008 and this is my second post count? >.>

This means I've already accomplished one new year goal lol.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to release my first single this year. After I become famous I'll sell off some of my game collection for top dollar! :bortz:

A side-goal I have is to talk to the Admins on gbatemp about only allowing members with 10 or more posts to enter contests/raffles.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope everyone had a good xmas/ new years

My personal goal this year is to learn to drive :) I've been meaning to do it for quite a while now and just never got round to it

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few goals this year, first to be more decisive (I have been pretty indecisive most of my life), and to get a job so I can continue going to University for my degree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1