Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

gnsmitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goals for 2014 are:

1) To finish paying off my mortgage before the end of the year!

2) Post more often on GBAtemp. :lol:

weaK_willO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year All!

Goals for the New Year include:
-Finish my backlog of games
-Read my entire library of books
-Meditate more frequently
-Workout more
-Volunteer more
-Become more diligent in my martial arts studies
-Practice better hygiene
-Help my cousins take care of my sickly Grandmother and Aunt on my mothers side
-Finishing my Bachelors in Multimedia Design
-Join the Air Force upon completion of the Degree
-Feel exhausted yet good about the things that I do throughout my day when I go to bed

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
happy new tempers.

my goal is learn enough computer knowledge so i can hack the 3DS to the point is easy to install a custom firmware on 4.5 or lower under a pseudo name. with this new found knowledge i can get a job at Sony or Microsoft. :tpi:

strai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal this year is to start playing and finishing games that I have on steam. If I get a 3DS, buy zelda oos and ooa and beat the game without cheats Kappa

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My personal goal this year is to lose that extra weight in order to be in the best form of my summer tennis tournaments without it interfering my gaming time of my daily life.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My personal goal is a serious one, sorry if it makes feel emotional or whatever, I dont care if I win or not, just felt like an opportunity for me to make a mission statement instead of being jokey all the time

Last year I my new years resolution was to be a better father and become stronger as a person. The 2nd last month of that year I was dealt an epicly damaging blow when the heart of my 2nd son stopped beating the night before he was born. I felt all the strength in me fade and the excruciating pain of realizing that even when you do everything right, you can still fail.

While the past 2 months have been painful, and I know its going to take a good long time to feel normal again, my goal for 2014 is to not only become that pillar of strength again, but to be strong enough to not allow my emotion to become stone. Because as hard as it was to lose my son, I think it would be worse if my other son and wife lost my heart.

So yeah .... Just needed to get that off my chest

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Happy New Year to everyone!

My Personal Goal is to keep doing my best in college, so I can finish it as soon as possible!

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to "Paint the Line" as Penny Arcade says, and reestablish my dominance as the ping pong king in my family(my cousin has recently supplanted me, his forehand is pretty ridiculous).

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my goal is to complete all the resolutions i failed to keep the 2 previous years. im not a quitter in game, nor in life. so now that im a 4 moth recovered shut-in, IK i can do this! and trust me, when i say shut in, i mean didnt venture out at all for a few years. hikikomori style.

yawors

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine would be self-growth (find what drives me for instance) through switching line of work, going from factory work to psychology.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, I can post more than one goal. Well, I would love to get a better job. Convenience stores suck ass, especially during holidays when no other stores are open. I would also love to go back to college. I've got enough credits to get my Associate's from community college, but I just never got around to doing so. I also wanna exercise more and eat better (but we all know that ain't happening). And finally, I wanna work on my social anxiety. Not having friends sucks ass. Thanks, GBATemp! Happy New Years!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8