Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

Malae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal(s) get in better shape, create something unique, finish old games/anime/manga I've put off for a while, and always make sure to have fun and enjoy what I do.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal of the year is to actually play the games I buy from Steam rather than just something from Orange Box...which is the first thing I've ever bought off Steam.

Thunderking>9000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My main goal is to finally ask that girl out. She'll probably say no, but I can't hold it any longer and need to know the truth. And so does she.

Oh, and being less addicted to the internet, finish learning Java and C, and thinking longer before I say something are nice things to achieve too.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My personal goal is to organise my retro games collection, shifting all my duplicates and replacing them with games I don't have yet :P I don't know if I will do it as I've been meaning to sort them out for ages, and always end up picking more copies of games I already have making the problems worse :P

But my GF will no doubt kill me if it gets any more cluttered XD I'll just have to risk bringing a ps4 into the mix :P

onnihs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My personal goal for the new year is trying to stop being a lurker here :)
and maybe winning Tempmas 2014
Happy new year guys! And Good Luck!

temps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my goal this year is to decide which console I will get for the kids before Christmas :)

Have a great New Year :grog:

iluvfuzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal for the new year is to lose this little bit of fat I have picked up after having my son in August.
And another one is to become a bit more mature in some areas. After all I'm a parent now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4