Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few goals and I don't think anyone will care if I post more than one.

-further my education at work. I'm currently working in an environment I didn't go to school for but I make decent money and want to learn and make more.
-start my webcomic.
-make some serious progress progress into the mysterious Japanese language.
-shoot into the 590s this year in archery.
-buy a ps4, unless of course I win one lol
-possibly get engaged
-I've already started, but severely limit my pop intake
-blaze through my DS backlog of games and finish my 3DS ones.
-purchase the dragon quest monsters 2 Japanese special edition 3DS.
-read the bible and pray much more regularly.
-Build my 3rd gundam 00 model
-rebuild my ultimate ds lite: white outer case, clear inside, new screens, bigger battery, case drilled out for better sound, blue LEDs, WORKING SHOULDER BUTTONS, and a GBAcceloratorDS over clock chip.

detroitwillfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To find the balance between what god has planned for me>the obligation of the world and society has come to expect of generational adhearence.

As well as show others that very same truth^

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
my personal goal for this year are first is to be a better provider and find good and better job so i can help and support my family at the same time save some money for my future wife at the same time helping my other relatives, secondly is to be a responsible person interms of making decisions and plans in my life and lastly i can able to go back to my home country (Philippines) so i can finally see my family and my fiancee at the same time i can hug and kiss them finally :D because i can't see them for almost 2years :( Happy New To All :)

XanZan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dropped out of school when I was a teenager and it is something that I've always regretted. My goal for the new year is to go back and finish school to fix this. Then continue onward and go to college to make something of myself. I don't know what, but I hope to figure it out along the way. I've worked the same part-time job for the last three years. If I can stick with work that I hate for that long, then I should be able to stick with shcool this time and complete it.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My resolution is to finally start a youtube vlog about gaming, movies, anime, fandoms and the latest news.
I've wanted to do this for a couple of years but never actually did it.
I'm also hoping to join the podcast of some friends who are doing pretty much the same thing I want to do on youtube.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems so hopeless... Maybe I should try this some other time... Nah, one of my goals is to get rid of my procrastination problems. I think I might even start... Maybe tomorrow? :P

Best of luck to everyone.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tempers, my next year goals are:
1 - Find a new job since my company is moving to another state, So I can be fired at any moment
2 - Move to my new apartment. The keys will be given to me in february (after two years waiting until it get built) (phew! get rid of the rent... :lol:)
3 - Improve my language skills in English, and learn Spanish
4 - Maybe Postgraduate in business management
5 - Be lucky enough to earn that PS4 (With the ps4 price in Brazil I could buy 4 (four) Ps4 in USA)
6 - Play a lot of video games!

ILOVETOPLAYNESGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal is to lose about 100 pounds, and my more realistic goal is to complete at least one decent ps vita game. (Right now I need to implement ray casting for my controls and when I was working on it my brain just went bleh, then with Christmas and everything life has been super busy so probably will not do so until a bit later)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.